Chapter 19

"I'm, sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you." He explains, he genuinely looks like he means it.

"Why were you so mad?" I ask.

He puts his hand on the back of his neck, looks at the sky, sighs & talks.

"I thought, that you were going to die, &, the thought of that, I just couldn't be able to handle it because-" I cut him off.

"Dallas, you don't have to ap-" this time he cuts me off.

"I love you Christina." He says. This takes me back.

"What?" I whisper.

He looks at me & shows a small smile.

"I love you." He says.

"Dallas." I say smiling a little.

He grabs my hips & pulls his mouth to mine, kissing me roughly. I put one hand on his neck & the other on his shoulder. This kiss, it feels more like Dallas Winston. It's rough, yet sweet. He licks my bottom lip, I open my mouth & the kiss gets heated.

We pull apart for air & I look at him. Our heads are still touching. He's smirking which causes me to blush.

"Can you do me a favor?" I ask catching my breath.

"Anything." He says breathless, looking at my lips.

"Can you please be Dallas Winston?" I ask. He gives me a confused expression.

"I am Dallas Winston." He says sarcastically.

"I mean the real Dallas Winston. The one that I feel in love with." I ask. I know that he has been extra sweet to me, & I appreciate it, but I also don't want it to change him.

He looks at me & smiles.

"I've been waiting to hear those words." He says, pulling me in for another kiss. I'm about to kiss him, when I see a shadow behind him & stop. Sandy.

Dally notices that I'm looking behind him, he turns around.

"Christina, can I talk to you?" She asks putting on a fake smile, probably because Dally is right here.

"I think you've said enough." I say walking into the Curtis house.

Dally follows me behind. "Hey, what was that all about?" He asks.

"Nothing." I say sitting on the couch.

Sodapop comes out of his room & immediately looks at me.

"Oh, thank god you're okay." Soda says. I get up & he gives me a hug. I can see Dally stiffen next to me.

"Can I talk to you?" He asks once we pull apart.

"Yeah, course." I say walking into his room. We sit on the bed.

"I, uh, I saw you outside." He says.

"You saw that?" I ask.

"Yeah...." He says.

"Which part." I ask.

"You & Dal, & you & Sandy." He says.

"Oh....." I say.

"What was that all about with Sandy?" He asks. I stay silent.

"Are, are you jealous?" He asks.

"No, no no no no, of course not." I say.

"When why do you hate her?" He asks. I can't tell him about what Sandy said to me, he's too in love.

"Fine I guess I am a little bit jealous of how much of your attention she gets." I admit. He looks at me.

"Christina, you're amazing. No one is ever going to replace you in my life." He says.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"Wait, do you like me....?" He asks smirking. I chuckle.

"Soda, you know I care a lot about you but not like that. I just miss you." I state. He laughs & takes my hand.

"I really want you two to get along." He says.

"We don't really get along, but I'll try for you." I say smiling.

"Thanks, because.... I think she's the one." He says. My heart starts to pound. I start to feel guilty that I never told him about what she said to me.

"Oh...." I say. "Well, that's great. She makes you happy so, that's great." I say. "I will support you a hundred percent."

"Thank you Christina." He says leaning in & planting a kiss on my cheek. Dally comes in right in time. If he saw Soda kiss my cheek, he would break him.

"You want me to walk you home babe?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say. "Bye Soda." I say.

"Bye Chris." He says smiling.

I say bye to the gang & Dally walks me home. I can tell he's being weird. He said "I love you." & I didn't say it back; plus, I think he thinks that Soda & I have a thing.

We just walk to my house in silence. I take in everything that's happened today on the way, & prepare myself for what's coming next.

****
Hope you enjoyed.💝👍
~Quote of the day~

"Behind every successful person, lies a pack of haters."