Chapter 20

It has been a few weeks since I've signed up for wrestling. I know that everyone is getting suspicious, but no one has said anything, only my family & Johnny knows.

I walk to the DX with TwoBit. We walk in & see Soda surrounded by a bunch of girls. I walk over to Soda & Twobit walks over to Steve in the back.

"Hey Chris." Soda says behind the counter.

"Hey." I say walking past all the girls glaring at me.

"This is who you're with? Soda, you can do soooo much better." One says twirling her hair. I laugh.

"She's not my girlfriend." Soda says chuckling.

"Even if I was, at least I wouldn't have to act so desperate. Have some dignity." I say. They all just roll there eyes & leave.

"Thanks for that." He says.

"No problem," I say. Pony, Johnny & Dally walk through the door & walk over to us.

"Hey babe." Dally says walking over to me & giving me a quick peck.

"Hey guys." I say.

"Do you guys want to go to the drive in later?" Pony suggests.

They all say "yeah" but I have to be the buzzkill & say no. I can't. I have training.

"I can't, I'm busy." I say.

"Again? Why are you so busy all the time now huh?" Dally demands to know.

"I'm, uhh...." I start but Johnny finishes for me.

"She's hanging out with Tori."

"Yeah! In fact I should go right now. Bye guys." I say giving Dally a kiss on the cheek & walking away really fast. I can't let them know. I just can't.

Sodas POV

"That was weird...." I say after Christina suddenly runs though the door.

"Yeah, shes been like that a lot lately." Dally says looking at the door.

"You alright Dal?" I ask at my own risk. I know he hates it when people ask him that. He turns his head fast & glares at me.

"What makes you say that?!" He asks harshly. I raise my eyebrows. He sighs, & says

"I think she's cheating on me." This takes me back. Christina wouldn't do that. Or.... Would she?

"She wouldn't do that Dal, she loves you." Pony says.

"No she doesn't." Dally replies.,

"Talk to her." I suggest.

"No, no no. I don't 'talk to people' I confront them. I'm gonna go find that little broad." Dally says exiting the store.

A few hours past & I close up the store. I have to walk alone. Steve is with Evie & the rest of the gang is gone already.

I start walking & just thinking about Sandy. My thoughts are interrupted by a car horn. I turn & see a car full of Socs. Shit. I walk faster.

"What's up trash?" One says.

"Leave me along, I don't want any trouble." I say.

"Yeah, well what is we do?" They say.

The car stops & I run. That's all I'm concentrated on. Right, left, right, left, right, left. Then I feel weight on me.

I fall to the ground & see someone on top of me. I punch them hard right on their nose & push them off me.

I try to get away again, but they grab my foot & pull it in the air. I fall face first on to the concrete. I feel something pouring out of me. I touch my head & feel blood. I feel that my nose & lip are bleeding too.

One grabs the back of my shirt pulling me up. Another one takes the opportunity to punch me on my stomach. I grunt in pain & collapse.

"Hey!" A voice says. I can't make out of it. I feel the weight off of me & just listen too the Socs getting pummeled. I look up to see who my defender is. I can't see anything tho. It's to dark out. But I can tell they're wearing a hoodie.

They pick them up & throw them to the ground. Damn this person is strong. I decide to help & start punching the first one I can see. Eventually the Socs run away. I just stare at them. I still can't tell who it is.

They take off their hoodie, reveling who my defender was, my eyes widen. It was Christina.

****
I'm really sorry I haven't updated in forever! I'm sorry! Hope you liked this chapter.😁👍
~Quote of the day~

"Today is the oldest you've ever been & the youngest you'll ever be."