Rejected

"Hello, are you Ms. Amara?" Stephen walks to Amara.

Wearing clothes that highlight his muscles and sexy waist to make her even more jealous.

'An eye candy.'

Amara already scanned a few men in the gym. They are all hot and handsome. But this blonde guy looks superior and also looks familiar but she can't recall where she sees this guy.

"Yes."

Stephen raises a brow.

'Why didn't she correct me? She should insist she is Mrs. Daelelam.'

He frowns.

'Could this ugly woman still think of cheating her husband?! But she is wearing their wedding ring?'

"Can we start?" Amara signs inwardly.

'I'll complain to Martin later. What kind of scam gym did he recommend to me? I can't believe this.'

"Alright." Stephen fake coughs.

"But what is your goal? This way we can adjust your training routine to match your goal. Do you want big arms? Or just to lost weight?"

"I just want to be smaller than I am now. A bit slimmer."

"I see. If your only goal is losing weight then I understand. Come here to the gym at least 3 times a week. I will give you exercises. I'll gradually increase it depending on your progress."

"Okay."

'At Least when talking about his job, he sounds very professional.'

"Hey, Cathy." A handsome man with light pink hair greets the receptionist of the gym warmly.

"Sir Eric." The receptionist smiles at him.

"Where is your boss?" He asks and takes off his shades.

"Sir Stephen is helping a new member in her exercise routine."

"Huh?" Eric tilted his head.

"Don't you have a lot of available trainor? Why is he stepping in?"

"I'm not sure." Cathy shakes her head.

"Is it a girl?" Eric grins.

"Ye...yeah." Cathy said timidly.

"Oh...So that's why." Eric turns around.

"I'll go and check it out."

Cathy sighs.

"It's probably not the same as the other girls since the boss doesn't date anyone who isn't like a model plus he is mean to her."

Gasping for air.

"Wait. I'll....just...drink....water...."

Amara feels like she is no different from someone who pours a bucket of water over her.

All her body felt like it was full of sweat.

Stephen stares at her.

"You keep drinking water every 5 minutes."

"Urgh...If I don't I'll get dehydrated."

She glares at him.

"Fine."

'Why does it sound like I'm asking for his permission? Am I in the military?'

She is drinking water when a handsome pink head talks to Stephen.