In the movies

"There is a call from the NSV."

Angelo said seriously.

Michael sighs.

"I'll go."

"Don't anger him so much. Be lenient whatever he wants. As long as it wasn't too much, just accept it." Angelo sighs.

"Tsk. I know." Michael angrily gathers his stuff.

Michael arrives in NSV and is welcomed by Martin's secretary.

It was unusual from the few visits they did but that only adds up to Michael's worry.

After Martin married his sister, he never called them again. But now he called them after 6 months.

Michael didn't call him brother-in-law as they are both aware of their own circumstances but Martin actually call him brother-in-law which makes Michael look at him weirdly.

"Just say it." Michael said.

"What do you want?"

Martin looks at him and relaxes.

Michael was bracing for a full impact car hit in the face but the more Martin spoke, the more astonishing he looked at him.

"Isn't this the Newstein Project? Are you giving that to our company?"

"If I don't think you can handle it then I'll proceed to auction the spot." Martin smiles.

Michael felt a bit timid.

"What's the catch? You want to shorten the marriage contract to one year?"

He doesn't think his sister will be happy but he actually thinks it is better for Amara to leave Martin as soon as possible unless she delude herself in her dream.

But he is also scared to see her cry heart broken after her divorce.

"I think you are misunderstanding something." Martin said.

"What am I misunderstanding?"

"The two year contract is for me to withdraw from the marriage. You don't have a hold on how long I can hold on to the marriage as long as I fulfill that two year deal."

"I know."

Michael rolls his eyes.

'It's not like my sister wants to divorce you.'

Martin smiles.

"I just want to remind you of that."

"......yes. We didn't forget."

Martin smiles coyly which scared Michael.

He left in Martin's office still wondering what was the catch in this cooperation.

Michael called Amara.

"Hello."

"What is going on?" Michael asks.

"About what?"

"Are you having problems with Martin?"

"No..Did he say we have a problem? Did he not like the food I cooked for him? Did he have indigestion? Is he alright? Oh no. I'm going to call his office!"

Michael only heard a beeping sound after.

"Tsk." Fine, he already knows his sister only cares about Martin.

But if they are not having problems then what does he want?

Martin looks out his office. His secretary is talking to the phone while glancing at him a few times.