For Me

Francheska is having the worst time. Her life was promised to her after she was reborn.

If she knew that you can change your fate, she should have gone to Martin from the very start and maybe she will be Lucas and Leon's mother and there will be no second or third wives.

She angrily smashes her arms on the table.

"And that fxcking nobody! An unnamed character like him! Who does he think he was?" She never felt humiliated as Lawrence marched in front of her.

"Why don't you come home?" Her brother asks in the video call with her.

Her brother is the only person she had told about the secret of this world. Thanks to that, they were able to seize some chances thanks to her knowledge about this world structure.

"You know I can't!"

"Why should you subject yourself like this? Martin or what, there are more people who are better than him."

"No! Martin is the best in this world. He is the novel's prize." As a reader, as someone that also makes her own version of this novel, she knows deep inside that th3 FL is not the prize. It was the main lead.

"Why do you have to follow the story? Then quit your job and get closer to him."

"I keep telling you. The way to Martin's heart is through making good relationships with his sons." She sighs and shakes her head.

"If that is enough to make him fall in love then any nannies or aunties can make him fall in love." Frio shakes his head.

"Martin won't settle for just anyone. The woman he will love should be perfect as he is. Someone worthy of him. By looks, prestige and capability. He is a narcissist and also a perfectionist."

"Why do you like this person?"

Francheska purse her lips for awhile

"He was made for me. I am the FL. I am the one who can make him happy."

"You care so much about his happiness yet he might not even appreciate your effort."

"I have to endure this for our future. Once we have our happy life, you will understand why I did all of these."

"I don't know Franz...I hope you won't be disappointed."

"I won't."

Frio shakes his head.

He wonders if a perfect life is worth it.

Amara wipes the face cream that her derma prescribes her.

There is not much of an effect so far but she is not losing hope.

"Mom, are you ready?"

"Hurry!"

The twin has been knocking on her bathroom door after getting bored waiting for her in her bedroom.

"Just a second."

"Beem saying that for a few minutes now." Lucas sighs.

Finally she is done.

Wearing a sleeveless yellow dress and a straw hat in her head.

She braid her hair beautifully.

Though not a sexy beauty. She is not so bad with nice clothes and just a clean look.

Lucas and Leon look at her flatteringly.

"Mom, you are so beautiful."

Leon smiles.