Only You

After the attempted kidnapping, Martin decided not to let the children go back to the school to let them relax at home for a few days.

Martin realized that the children and Amara's relationship are getting closer,maybe more than them as a couple.

It made him happy and if the children will be more relaxed with her, then it's best to let them stay together.

Even though the twins acted that everything was fine and shows they are used to it, he doubts there is really no psychological stress about being potentially put in a dangerous situation. As a father of the twin, he will not take it as face value.

The twin thinks their father is being overly sensitive but who hates to be pampered and cared about? They just let him be if this will also put his mind at ease.

Amara was told by the twins that she should stop going to the gym every afternoon for a few days to accompany them. Amara, of course, didn't hesitate to agree. It's not like gym is a compulsory thing.

But even if Amara didn't go, it doesn't mean Stephen can't visit them.

He was very worried about the twins and their maternal grandfather almost rushing back from overseas to see them but the twin rejected it since the old man is away from recuperating from his old illness there.

So they just let him video call them.

Stephen sat next to Amara while the twin was chatting with their grandfather.

"Your father looks so much like you." Amara whispers to him

Stephen felt the warm air on his ears and blushes. He moves slightly away cause he can't push down the tickling feeling.

"Oh sorry. Did I spit on you?" Amara looks at him apologetically.

"No...My ears are just sensitive." He chuckles awkwardly.

"Ohhh.." Amara grins thinking of how Stephen must be a very ticklish guy.

"You know what they say?" She asks, looking at him with a meaningfully grin..

"What?" Stephen plays along.

"They said only virgins are ticklish!"

She laughs.

Stephen shakes his head smiling.

"Do you think I'm a virgin?"

Amara looks at him and exaggeratedly rolls her eyes.

"There's nobody who will think you are!"

He chuckles but raises his chin and grins at her. His handsome side profile made Amara felt shy to look at because he is too cute and cool at the same time. Looking away so she didn't see Stephen meaningfully pampered gaze on her.

He leans over her and copy how she whispers at him.

"Are you? A virgin?"

Amara moves away. Red all over her face.

She looks at Stephen's shocked face with an embarrassed expression.

The two stared at each other for who knows how long before Stephen slowly smiles explicitly.

"Why are you grinning like that?" She angrily pouts.

'Is he happy about my husband giving me cold shoulders at night? For your information he is just not in the right condition at the moment! He said...he said he would...if he....' She felt embarrassed with her own imagination.