Reader

Francheska wipes her tears.

"I know from the start that the twins are hard to get along with and my enthusiasm toward them makes it harder for them to trust me but I still can't help being hurt."

Francheska is also a transmigrator like Amara.

She is not the original author but she is a loyal supporter of the novel on the online platform.

She puts in a lot of effort to chat up the author to continue the unfinished novel but was ignored.

She goes on with her life having an unfulfilled desire to know the ending so she made her own version of the novel. Different names, different places, but the story is basically the same. But she promises she will be different from the author, she will finish the story and give Martin and Francheska the best ending. And the twin will grow up full of love to compensate for their ugly childhood.

But after she was done copying the story and will proceed to her own continuation, she realizes that it wasn't actually easy. She has plenty of good ideas about such fluffy life but as she types and releases the chapters she feels there is a bit of emptiness. She thought she basically knew the characters but she was mistaken. She still finishes the story and plenty of readers praise her. But she was unhappy inside.

When she first came to this world as Francheska. She was crazy happy. But the flow of the story and real life was different.

She watches Martin marry his first wife. And watches as Martin loses her. And then watches as the second wife enters the house. Ofcourse she ain't idle.

She follows the original novel direction and stays out of Martin's life and accumulates her degree and gets closer to her relatives overseas. She also open a store and his grandfather is full of praise for her.

There are many eligible men around her but she has already set her heart for Martin. The best man in this novel, the one that was created just for her, the main heroine.

In the novel, Francheska is not a pure mary sue but also not a fake white lotus. She fights for Martin and the twins' love until she is finally recognized.

Martin falls for her after she gives up most of her life for him.

Such a man is a bit arrogant but he just knows his worth.

Francheska blushes remembering those r-13 scenes. The author didn't describe it explicitly but only one can imagine.

"I can do this!" Francheska washes her face in the sink and looks at her face in the mirror determined.

Even the original Francheska risked her life a couple of times before the twin trusted her. She shouldn't lose heart just because her tactics aren't working out now.

Francheska left the bathroom and went back to class but she finds Lucas surrounded by a couple of upperclassmen and her heart trembles. When he saw one guy grabbing Lucas shoulder, she felt her blood rushes through her head.

'How dare them!'

"What are you doing?!" She shouted angrily.

The children looked at her confused.

"We are just talking." The leader of the upperclassman holding Lucas' shoulder said blinking.

"Just talking? I saw you pushing this child!"

"What? No. We are just.."

"You are older than him and yet you are already ganging up on him. You are still young yet you have bad intentions. If you grow up like this, you will not be a good citizen! Do you think bullying is good?"

"I think you misunderstood." Lucas frowns.

"They are not bullying me. They are just inviting me to their club "

"What? But why are they surrounding you like that? Are they threatening you that if you don't join, they'll hurt you?"

The children look at her weirdly.

The leader looks at her stunned.

"What is going on?" A male teacher walks in hearing the hysterical scream.

"Teacher!" The upperclassmen student saw the male teacher and had a delighted expression.

They all run to him except their leader.

"What is going on Ms. Francheska?" Lawrence asks while fixing his glasses.

"Are they your students,Sir Lawrence? So they are in grade 4. Good, I want to complain to you. They are ganging up on my student, pressuring him to join their club."

"That is not true!" The leader said helplessly, looking at their teacher.

"We need at least one more member unless our club will be shut down. So we came to ask Lucas to join. We are not ganging up on him, we are just asking nicely."

The leader said feeling ashamed to be yelled at. He grabs his uniform end pulls it a bit as he got anxious.

"That is not what I saw." Francheska doesn't remember Lucas and Leon being bullied at school but she can't help being angry to think her children will be subjected to bullying.

She looks at the child fiercely.

"What club is that? I will ask the principal to shut it down. Young children should not dedicate a lot of their energy in some clubs. Obviously it wasn't a good club if there are few members."

"Ms. Francheska should not talk so fiercely in front of the student. And our school advises students not only to dedicate academic intelligence but also to aspire their mind to other hobbies." Lawrence shakes his head.

"Is that the issue? The issue is that these children are learning badly!"

"They are not bullying me. They aren't pressuring me. My teacher is just assuming things and speaking on her own narrative." Lucas glares at Francheska.

"Lucas.."

Francheska felt a bit of pain being glared at like this. She felt like her own effort was being rejected.

"Is this true?' Lawrence asks.

"Yes." Lucas and the rest of the children said.

Francheska raises a brow and her face looks colder.

"If I made a mistake then I made a mistake. You shouldn't stand in front of a small child like that if you doesn't want to be mistaken." She rolls her eyes.

"I believe you owe the children an apology." Lawrence said seriously.

Francheska rolls her eyes.

"Well, I'm sorry."

The bell rings so Francheska grabs Lucas hand but he avoids her.

Francheska followed behind him after giving Lawrence a glare.

Lawrence angrily squinted his eyes.

"Sir, we really don't mean anything" the leader was stunned to a daze.

Lawrence rubs his head.

"I believe you."

Francheska doesn't know why the principal called her to his office.

"Warning?" Ftancheska was flabbergasted as she glares at Lawrence standing behind the proncipal.

"This is a bad image, Ms. Francheska. We don't express favoritism in this school and especially children being bullied by the teachers. All students studying in this school are our children and their parents trusted us to care and teach them. I hope you don't disappoint us."

Francheska grits her teeth.

The original Francheska was well loved by everyone in her school. Many students adore her kindness and because of her pretty face. But she hasn't started for a week and already got a warning.

She glares at Lawrence.

'This bastard!'