Childish

The two children are both in the car ignoring their father.

Martin is too busy to bother them.

He is reading a report and talking to his secretary as the car rode the street.

"Why does father want to go to my school? He should just let stepmom do it." Lucas angrily breaths.

"I told you your plan won't work."

"Shut up. Your criticism is not useful at all."

After arriving in the school, a young beautiful woman along with the principal greets them.

"This is Francheska Pauline. The previous teacher had an accident. She was recommended by the board of directors to be the new home room teacher."

The principal explained.

"Good day, Ms. Pauline."

"Thank You,parent." She smiles.

"Are they the twins in the class? Hi. I will be your new home room." She said with a bright smile.

"Move away." Lucas frowns.

"You are too close. Your smell is making my nose itchy."

"I'm sorry." She backs away apologetically.

Leon looks at Lucas then smiles at her.

"Good morning teacher."

"Good morning."

"Let's go. The other parents are also waiting with the vice principal in the office."

The principal urge.

Francheska looks at Martin.

"Should I push you?"

She asks timidly.

"It's automatic but thanks for the offer."

"Oh. Yes. Alright, let's go."

Lucas rolls his eyes.

"Another one. When will they stop?"

Leon elbows him.

Today, Amara went to her father's office.

She cooked a lot and wanted to give them some.

She might be a transmigrator but she is also the author of this world so most characters were like a child to her. Even the villains.

"Dad."

"Amara!" His father happily hugs her.

"Older Sister." Michael frowns looking at her.

Amara smiles and hugs her father back but only snorts at his pretentious younger brother.

"Call Niko. I made food for us."

"What? Did that Daelelam tell you to cook? If they can't afford a Chef, I'll send one! How dare he make you cook?"

"Dad! Are you saying a professional chef is better than me?" She shamelessly said cause Angelo's character is a daughter-con. He loves her so much because she reminds him of his late wife. It really shows how he thinks of his daughter until his dying last breath.

"Ofcourse not! I am just worried for your soft beautiful hands if you accidentally hurt yourself."

"In the normal world, it was called hooves." Michael said.

"Michael!" Angelo angrily glares at him.

"Dad, I don't care about that brat. Help me put these on the table so we can start eating."