More

After the movie, the two siblings are wiping tissues in their eyes.

"It's so heartwarming." Amara said.

"It's very cute. I will see it again with Marina on my next break."

"No. Watch something else. You think she will be happy to watch a movie you watch first with someone else?"

"I can watch her while she watches it."

".......you love her so much."

"I do. I won't live without her.'

"Won't ...live?"

Nicholas laughs.

"Why are you laughing, you psychopath!" She said, grabbing his hair.

"Ouch ouch ..sis..."

"Amara."

Amara looks and sees Stephen's dark face walking to her.

"Stephen?"

Amara finally let go of Nicholas's hair.

Nicholas sobs.

"Who is that?" Stephen glares at Nicholas.

"My baby brother."

"How can you....brother?"

"Yes. He is my youngest brother. Niko, this is Stephen. My gym instructor and my husband's first wife's brother. Stephen, this is Nicholas, my second brother."

Stephen's face lightens up.

"Oh...so he is a brother. You don't look alike so I assume.."

"Assume what?"

"N...nothing. Haha." Stephen's aura changes so quick that it was Nicholas turn to look at him suspiciously.

"We are going to have dinner. Want to join?" Amara asks by courtesy but was shocked when Stephen said yes.

"Huh? Don't you have a date?"

"Hmm...I have but she had a stomach ache in the middle and I have to spend time alone."

"Whoa. Even the great Stephen can have time to be alone."

Amara blinks.

She created male characters that can just hook their finger at random girls and they'll flock to their sides. Stephen is one of them. So ofcourse him being alone was shocking to her as a previous author of this world.

'They are really different from my novel.'

The receptionist of the restaurant looks at the weirdest group of three and seats them in a private room.

One ugly fat woman and two handsome men.

'Can you please don't show what you feel in your face? I'm not blind you know." Amara sighs.

Stephen and Nicholas are both eye candies.

Of course a romance story should be filled not less with handsome men. Most women should not be as beautiful as the female lead though.

Her descriptions are ofcourse at least average looking but as the story progresses, she would show that her beauty is not less than any model. In truth, her beauty will heighten the more the important male gives her love like a beauty buff. But what matters the most is Martin's opinion.

This book Martin is the ultimate prize.

"Hmm.."

"What's wrong, sis?"