Chat

'Even chubby guys are handsome.'

This is a world she has a part in molding so Amara felt a bit fulfilled.

'A girl's romance is not having an unlimited handsome man serving her but a world where every man is handsome.'

Those guys with their flawless skin and rosy cheeks.

She sadly looks at the gym mirror and sighs.

'A girl's novel often has a few girls as a beauty too. Because beauty attracts jealousy. Only the privileged characters can be beautiful, others can only be average and in case of a contradicting character...they are usually ugly. If it is not the face, their personality. Daym, my writing skill is at a really elementary level.'

"Why are you sighing again?" Ivan puts the small barbel and wipes his face.

"Sir Ivan, you are here."

"There's always a crowd near you." Ivan grins.

"I'm taking a break and those fools start boasting about who can lift weights better." she shakes her head.

"Did you receive the flowers I sent you?"

Ivan asks drinking water.

"You sent me flowers?"

Amara heard a loud thump in her chest. She never received a flower from someone. Not even an obligatory flower on valentines day.

Her eyes are sparkling as she looks at Ivan.

Ivan smiles but then frowns.

"I actually asked Cathy to send it to your address. I know it'll be wrong to ask for your address but if she is the one to send it, I think it'll be fine?"

"Oh...I haven't received it. I'll ask Cathy."

She smiles.

"Hmmm.Can I ask for your phone number?"

Ivan asks.

"Sure it's x××××××××x."

Ivan grins.

"I'll call you."

"Okay." She waves him goodbye.

Stephen angrily stood behind her.

"Akk? What is wrong with you?"

"Why are you flirting with that guy? You didn't even know him well."

"So what? I'm just being friendly."

"Are you so out of touch? He is obviously flirting with you."

Amara laughs.

"You are so funny."

Stephen glares at her.

.

.

.

.

Amara is texting on her phone as she came home.

"Who is that?" Lucas asks.

"Oh..It's someone from the gym. He is sending me his nieces pictures." She shows them the screen.

"Mom, why is he saying you are cuter?"

Leon's face is stunned.

"Ah? He is being polite."

"Polite? Isn't that flirting? Dad already warned you!" Lucas flips angrily.

Amara sat down on the couch between the two and sighs.