23 • The Last Goodbye: Part I

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*🅔🅝🅙🅞🅨 🅡🅔🅐🅓🅘🅝🅖 🅜🅨 🅦🅘🅣🅒🅗🅔🅢 *:・゚✧*:・゚

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

(𝖤𝗑𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗍 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖡𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗐)

The moon cast an ethereal glow over the trio as they lay intertwined. Ambrose was a whirlwind of touch and taste, his breath hot against Mason's skin. Mason felt his fingers trace the contours of his body, sending shivers through him.

"Mason," Ambrose whispered, his lips brushing his ear, "I need you."

Mason couldn't deny him anything. Not tonight. The fierce possessiveness in Ambrose's eyes as they flicked between Jun and him sent a rush of desire through him. Ambrose was his—and Jun's. Their connection was electric, and for tonight, they were insatiable, driven by Ambrose's sudden desire.

Ambrose's hand reached for Jun, pulling him closer until their bodies pressed together. Jun's eyes met Mason's over Ambrose's shoulder, and for a moment, concern flashed in their depths. But Ambrose didn't give him time to dwell. With a growl, he claimed Jun's mouth, his hands twisting in his hair, pulling him into a desperate kiss.

"Ambrose, slow down," Jun murmured between their lips, gentle yet firm.

Mason smiled against Ambrose's skin, nipping at his shoulder. "He's right, love. We've all night."

Ambrose pulled back, his eyes sparkling with a wild, fervent light. "I know. But I can't get enough. I need both of you. Now."

His voice was thick with emotion, and suddenly, the underlying tension was clear. This wasn't just about desire; it was about reassurance and our reaffirming their triangle.

"We're here," Jun said softly. "Right here with you."

Ambrose searched their faces, his expression softening. Then, with a resolute nod, he kissed them both gently. "Show me," he whispered.

The moonlight cast a silver sheen on Ambrose's skin as he straddled Jun's lap. Jun's breath caught in his throat as he watched the play of shadows and light dance across the contours of Ambrose's form. The gold bands in his braids gleamed, a testament to the Maverick clan's acceptance, and the sight of them set Jun's heart pounding.

Ambrose's thighs, taut with exertion, worked tirelessly, rising and falling with a desperate need that matched the fervor in his hazel brown eyes. Small beads of sweat glistened on his caramel brown skin, tracing the path of his lean muscles as they flexed and relaxed.

Jun's hands found Ambrose's hips, his fingers digging into the firm flesh as he was swallowed by the overwhelming sensation of Ambrose sinking down onto his length. The gasps that escaped their lips were sharp and harsh in the quiet room, a symphony of pleasure that mingled with the ethereal glow of the moon.

Ambrose didn't pause, didn't allow himself a moment to savor the union. He rode Jun with an intensity that bordered on ferocity, his movements fluid yet frantic. Jun's own breaths came in ragged bursts, matching the rhythm Ambrose set. He cursed under his breath, the words little more than guttural sounds as he lifted his hips to meet Ambrose's feverish pace.

From beneath his lashes, Jun watched Mason move with a predator's grace, positioning himself behind Ambrose. Mason's muscular form eclipsed the moonlight, casting a shadow over the trio. His piercing blue eyes, tinged with that familiar golden hue, were locked onto Ambrose's flushed face.

Mason's hand reached out, his fingers lightly brushing Ambrose's cheek before tilting his chin up. The kiss that followed was deep and claiming, a silent promise that left Ambrose's moans muffled against Mason's lips. The sound of their connection, the raw need it conveyed, sent a fresh wave of arousal coursing through Jun's veins.