Oh, Wouldn't It Be Nice

A/N - So much like with the last major milestone chapter I posted, as soon as I finished my edits on this one I thought "If I don't post this now I'm gonna delete it and give up" so we get a double post day. Happy Wintumn came back to our screens day <3 

The day had finally arrived. Autumn and Winter were getting married. They woke up early that morning to spend as much time together as possible before their evening ceremony. They weren't big on the "don't see each other on the day of the wedding" tradition. This day was about them being together, so they wanted to spend it together.

They had booked a room at the hotel for a couple days so that they would have a place to get ready and where Autumn could wait as the guests arrived so they didn't see her before they revealed what was really happening that day. They ordered room service and spent the whole morning in bed just enjoying each other's company.

Winter decided on an all black outfit with burgundy bracers, no suit jacket. Nothing out of the ordinary for him to wear to any party, so it was decided that he would go greet their family when they arrived and ask Reece to go check on Autumn before taking the rest of them out to the gazebo. She wanted time alone with her brother to ask him to give her away.

Autumn had toyed with the idea of just walking down the aisle alone, but finally decided this was something she wanted to share with Reece. The siblings had been through so much together. In just the last year they've been back in each other's lives, they grew closer than ever before. She didn't want to think about where she'd be today if Reece hadn't been there for her. He was her protector for years, even when they were apart he was always putting her first. It would mean so much to her to have him walk with her.

Winter got the text from his parents that they were there waiting for him in the lobby and Marjorie had messaged Autumn that they were just walking in as well.

"Are you ready, my love?" he asked as he gave her a quick kiss before heading to the door.

"More ready than I've ever been."

She started getting ready as soon as the door shut. Autumn wanted to surprise Winter when he saw her walking in so she had only done her makeup before he left the room. It had been extremely hard but she was able to keep from showing him her dress. She decided to wear her hair down and the heart necklace that Winter gave to her a few months before. She had just finished zipping the dress as she heard a knock at the door.

"Aut, you alright?" Reece called through the door.

Autumn went over and just barely opened the door before moving into the bedroom to wait for Reece to make his way inside. He kept talking as he made his way into the room.

"Winter told me to come check on you. He said that you needed me for so-"

As he turned the corner to see his sister standing before him in her wedding dress, his breath caught and he couldn't finish his sentence.

"Reece, I do need you for something. I need you to walk me down the aisle today."

She stared at her brother watching him slowly realize what was happening. He stuttered for a while before finally managing to say "You're getting married today?"

"Yes, Reece. I'm getting married today."

"Do the other's know?"

"I think Winter might."

"You know what I meant smart-arse," he laughed, taking that as his answer. His sister had pulled off something incredible.

"So are you going to escort me or not? I can do it myself, of course, I just thought-"