Chapter 12. Big Bear

Lucy was we laying on top of Tim her left hand on his chest and her left leg wrapped around him. She opened her eyes and smiled as she saw Tim playing with her hair watching College Football.

He looked down and smiled "Good morning beautiful." She smiled "How's the game going?"she said tracing her fingers over his chest.

He chuckled knowing she didn't care but just wanted to make small talk. "USC but Stanford was right there for awhile" "mhm" she said not really listening but staring at him.

"What's on your mind?" He said placing his hand under her chin moving it up slowly so he can look in her eyes. 

She slid on top of him not breaking eye contact. "I want to do this atleast once a month. I don't know who will watch the boys but we'll figure it out."

He smiled kissing her softly "Between Angela and my sister and the Nanny I'm sure we'll figure it out."

"So does that mean you agree we should do this once a month?" She said straightening herself up causing the blanket to drop exposing her bare chest.

Tim saw the blanket drop out of the corner of his eyes but didn't break eye contact. "Yes if that means you're serious about fixing us?" As she said that Lucy slid off of him exposing her whole nude body. "Yes I am. Really serious" she said walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

His eyes followed as she walked into the bathroom and shut the door. "Hey! Where you going?" He said standing up walking towards the door.

He could hear her giggle as he tried to open the locked door. "Open the door Lucy. Or you're gonna get it." He said in a low teasing voice.

She turned on the shower teasing him and he groaned "Oh come on! I wanna get in!" He said yelling loud enough for her to hear.

She giggled and once she was ready she unlocked the door and quickly jumped in the shower knowing what was about to come.

Tim smirked when he heard the door unlocked and opened it quickly "oh you're gonna get it"he said sliding his boxers off and walking over to the shower.

He stepped into the shower and swiftly slammed her into the wall. "What do you think you're doing?" He whispered next to her ear sending shivers down her spine.

She grabbed both his wrist and flipped him pinning him to the wall. "What I want?"

She took his breath away as he's never had a women so in charge and he missed that about her.

She slid down his body water splashing into their sling sliding down their bodies. He grabbed a hand full of her drenched hair as she made her way to his stiffened member.

Lucy took his cock in her mouth and grinned as she heard him release a low groan shuffling his hair.

"Lucy baby" Tim said leaning his head back on the title of the shower wall as Lucy licked and sucked every inch of him.

Just as soon as she could feel him getting there she pulled her mouth off and quickly stood up "Nope not yet."

Tim groaned "Yes now" he turned her around swiftly slamming his dick into her as he was tired of being teased.

"Oh my god baby!" Lucy screamed in pleasure as Tim violently and pleasurably went in and out. He turned the water off and carried them to the bed not caring that they were soaking wet.

Lucy squeal as they hit the bed "baby I have to shower"

He smirked eyeing her body as he continue to pound into her "After I'm done" She threw her head back deciding to just enjoy it.