Chapter 20: Birthday love

As they got to the restaurant Tim looked over at Lucy "So are we telling anyone?" She shook her head "No not yet. Let tonight be about you my love"

He smiled "Okay just try to be clever about the alcohol" She groaned as they walked to the table "I forgot how hard that's going to be tonight. They're going to noticed." 

He shrugged as they walked over to Aaron. "Hey man you didn't have to go through the trouble of renting the whole restaurant out."

Aaron looked at him "How did you know that I did it?" Tim gave him a look causing Aaron to chuckle "Okay yeah it was me. It was perfectly fine my parents were happy to do it. Plus it didn't cost me barely anything."

Tim rolled his eyes "Thank you anyways" as he continued conversation he watched Lucy walk away to go talk to Angela and Nyla. 

After awhile Tim walked over to her and whispered in her ear "They're about to do a champagne toast. I told the lady that you're pregnant but just smell it before to double check please"

She giggled and kissed his cheek "Thank you for worrying handsome"

He smiled and they continued their night. Indulging in wonderful conversation.

The second they got back to the car Tim put his hand on her belly "Are they alright in there?"

She giggled "Yes. It was hard not drinking though every time I was offered"

He chuckled driving off with his right hand still on the bump. "I know and Nolan asked if you were pregnant but I said no and I'm pretty sure he bought it"

"I know I had to move your hand multiple times"

He made an oops face. "My bad it's just you know how I am when you're pregnant. I love to feel them move and kick. It's not fair that you get to feel them all the time"

She laughed "I would gladly let you do it. Take on the nausea and swollen feet and the crabbiness"

"No I don't want all that" he said looking ahead and then he thought "Have you ever thought what a single pregnancy would've been like"

She nodded as she thought of the baby they lost as that was a singleton. "Yes but I'll never get that but it's okay because I like to think she just wasn't ready for us and she came back and brought a friend"

Tim smiled "That's a really cute way of looking at it. Also why will you never get that?"

She raised her eyebrows "Well for 1. You said that you didn't even want 4 kids and for 2. I don't want to go for 5 and get 5 & 6 and for 3. Our car situation would be worse"

He chuckled "I didn't mean it like that it's just I only ever imagined having 3 but when you have two sets of twins it kinda pops the whole 3 kids thing. I wanted to get you pregnant 3 times and your doctor said it's a 50% chance and we're 2 for 3 so I think the next would be a singleton. As for the car just get one that seats 7 or 8 and it'll be fine. The boys will be big enough to be in the back before then."

She giggled "planning baby number 5 when 3 and 4 aren't here yet"

He smiled "Well we need a tie breaker and I do love making them" he said sliding his hand down her thigh running it under her dress.

She bit her lip "Timothy James Bradford" *We don't know his middle name but that flows*

He chuckled moving his hand "I'm just saying but if you want to stop at 4 then thats perfectly fine"

She looked at him softly "Let me have the girls then we can revisit this in 2-3 years"

"Okay I can do that buttt for now I want to get you into that bedroom." He said pulling into their drive

As they got inside Tim instantly pulled his shirt off "I'm going to hop in the shower"

She groaned "I don't want shower sex"

He chuckled "I wasn't implying that. I was implying I need to shower first."

"Fine then hurry up" she said getting a bite to eat before going into the bedroom and stripping.

Tim finished his shower then walked out to see Lucy laying down on the bed naked facing towards the bathroom.

He smirked and dropped his Towel "Well this answers my question" he says walking over to him his hair still damp from his shower. 

She smiled as he crawled on top of her their eyes meeting each other as his body is parallel with hers. She kisses him softly "Did you have a good shower?"

"I did" he said as he swiftly guided himself in causing a soft moan to leave her lips

"mmm you wasted no time at all" she said biting her lip in pleasure

He chuckled and continued to softly pleasure her. He moaned softly in her ear "Do I have time to be slow?"

She smiled kissing him more "Yes"

"Good" and with that they made love for the next couple hours.