Chapter 24: Wedding part 2

Tim was standing there at the Alter with a couple of his buddies standing beside him and 3 of Lucy's friends opposite of them as her bridesmaids.

Lucy looked out the door as her cue was coming up and then she looked down at Griffin "Do you want to walk or me to hold you"

He put his hands up "Hold me" she smiled and pick up the small child walking out the door. Her dad was not there to walk her down and so she was more than happy to walk down with her son.

Tim started tearing up as he saw her walk down the aisle in her white dress 7 months pregnant with a toddler on her hip.

Lucy got to the end of the aisle and gave griffin to Tyler and they took their seat. Tim walked down and held out his hand to which she took it and walked up the stairs.

"You look so beautiful" Tim muttered as a tear fell from his cheek. She smiled and Grey began officiating.

As it got to the vows Tim went first. He pulled out a paper from his suit and smiled "Lucy, from the moment I met you I knew you were different. You see the good in everybody even me. You were there for me during every single bad thing I've done and regardless of how I treated you you picked up all the pieces. I knew I loved you the moment I realized you were missing and it gave me a heart attack. I knew I loved you when we went undercover together and my only regret is not telling you sooner. It might've taken us 4 years, and nearly 4 kids to get here but I'm glad that it is you I am choosing to spend my life with." He slid the ring on her finger and she read her vows.

Lucy wiped her tears and started speaking softly. "I spent hours writing my vows and they sound very similar to yours. I knew the moment that I got pregnant with the boys that we would find our way back to eachother. That it was the worlds way of telling us to just get over it and love eachother. Although it took me time I found my way back to you and now we're about to have our two little girls. Every day I wake up I am thankful that you're their father. You're caring, patient and kind to them and me every day that I find myself falling more and more in love with you by the hour. With that I promise to love you until my lungs give out" a tear slid down her cheek as she slid the ring on her finger.

They continued with the ceremony and they both said "I do" and then made their way to a different area to get ready before the reception.

As they got into the room Lucy took her dress off and looked at Tim "Two things. 1. Are the boys okay? And 2. Drop your pants and sit down"

"Yes Tyler said they got tired and asked to go home and so he called the nanny and that's where they are and yes ma'am" he said chuckling taking off his pants.

"Now I am almost 7 months pregnant so I'm probably not going to be that good but I am 7 months pregnant so I am so horny right now" she said walking over to him.

"I don't even care right now baby. We do only have 30 minutes though so if you want me to help I can" he said planting his lips on her neck.

Lucy moaned softly nodding "Yes please" he smirked against her skin skirt her panties off.

She undid his belt and then stood up to quickly slide off his pants. He smirked pulling his dick out and watching her climb on his lap and sit down on him. "Fuckkkk" he moaned into her neck.

As soon as she sank down onto him she felt the plain mix with pleasure. She slowly started moving her hips back and forth picking up the pace. Moaning very loudly. They purposely got this room because Tim knew she'd want to have sex before the reception because he knew how she was when she was pregnant... always horny.

After about 15 minutes Tim bit his lip "mmmm mrs. Bradford I think we're cutting it close" he said gripping her hips.

She smiled at her calling him that. She planted her lips on his moaning to his mouth "Take over I'm almost there"

"Me too" he said he then swiftly laid her down on the couch still balls deep in her.

All it took was 4 quick and deep thrust for both of them to come undone on each other. They cleaned up and he kissed her softly "I love you" she smiled and kissed him back "I love you too" and with that they went out and enjoyed their party.

*Sorry it was short. I'm thinking there's only going to be 1-2 more chapters of this*