Chapter 13. First birthday

*I made a switch to follow the true timeline of The Rookie so they were at the cabin in March not November*

April 3rd 2025 6:32pm and 6:38pm Lucy and Tim's lives changed forever.

It has been two weeks since Tim and Lucy's weekend get away and things were going great for them. Lucy decided to stay the night because they wanted to be together in the morning.

Lucy woke up to Tim on top of her kissing her all over her body. She giggled throwing her hand into his hair.

He smirked against her skin and looked up "Morning baby" he said in a low voice before he went back down to what he was doing.

As she felt his hot breath near her vag she lifted his head "what's this for" he smiled "The day is about you too. You've been a mom for a year. Let me pleasure you baby"

Well Lucy couldn't say no to that so she put his head back down and let him do his thing.

After 20 minutes he finished and laid next to her as he didn't want anything in return he just wanted to pleasure her.

She looked at him and whined "no sex?" He chuckles looking back at her "do you want sex?"

Lucy gave him her puppy dog eyes and nodded "yes" he slid back on top of her "what my tongue wasn't enough?" He said working her clothes off.

She moaned softly "It was but I want you too"
*after sex*

Tim stood up getting dressed "You know it's so crazy on how the best day of our lives can also be one of the scariest."

She looked at him and sighed "Yeah I'm sorry I was scary for you. I don't remember it much after griffin came out. Was it bad?"

He nodded walking over to her "Griff was blue and you had half of your blood on the floor and I was getting zero answers. I was just handed deacon and it all happened."

She looked up at him pulling him into a hug "I'm sorry baby but let's have a good day okay" she said with a soft smile

He smiled "it'll always be a good day because they're here and you're here. Just a little minor delay"

She smiled and they both walked out to the living room where all the decorations were put up throughout the house and the ones that needed to go outside were in the garage.

The party was scheduled for 11 to work around lunch and naptime so they put majority of the stuff up the night before.

The boys were still asleep so as Lucy made them breakfast Tim finished the last of the decorations outside.

Tim walked in laughing "I can't believe I won, and you let me throw a Dodgers/Rams themed party for them"

Lucy giggled looking around as her house was filled with baseball and football decorations "Well Deac likes baseball and Griff likes football and Rookie Year goes with both sports so why not"

"It also could've been cop themed" Lucy laughed when he said that "Jackson's were all cop themed so I figured we needed a change plus I'm sure they'll ask for that eventually or a military theme as much as they play with those army toys"