Chapter - 2

Y/N went to her grandmother, and her

grandma gave her some food. Y/N sat at the dining table, started eating, and said, "Yum?."

A few minutes later, her grandmother noticed the bracelet
on Y/N's hand and asked about it.

Grandma: "What's this , dear,?"

Y/N: "Emma gifted me this"
*She lied.*

Grandma: "Ok, dear."

After the conversation, Y/N thought,

"Why did I lie to her? I don't know why."

Then she went to her room, took a cold shower, and came out wearing a towel.

Y/N noticed something dark blue behind her bookshelf.

Confused, Y/N touched it. When she touched it, it felt like her hand was going inside it.

Now Y/N was extremely confused.

She opened her wardrobe, took out a T-shirt and shorts, and put them on.

She wanted to know what was behind her bookshelf.

So she took all the books and placed them on her bed.

Then she moved the bookshelf. Her eyes widened when she saw a dark blue portal behind it.

She touched it, and her hand went inside. Her curiosity grew, and she decided to go inside the portal.

She wanted to know what was inside it.

She moved forward and went inside.

It was a man's bedroom. It seemed very royal and luxurious.

The bed room

She was a bit scared

She started exploring the room without noticing that the portal had already closed.

Suddenly, she hid beside a wardrobe when she saw a man entering the room.

She watched him to see what he was doing.

He started removing his clothes.

Y/N's eyes widened when she saw this.

He removed his shirt, and Y/N stared at his abs with her mouth open.

When he began to remove his pants, Y/N screamed, "Stop!"

The man looked confused and stepped toward the wardrobe.

"Who are you? Come out!" he shouted angrily.

Y/N stepped out, looking at him with an innocent face.

"Who the hell are you?" he shouted at Y/N, who was looking at the floor.

Y/N didn't reply. He became more furious and held her neck, pinning her to the wall and choking her.

Tears flowed from her eyes.

The man's eyes widened when he saw the bracelet on her hand.

He immediately let her go and held her wrist to look at the bracelet.

Y/N, coughing hard, saw him and asked,

"Do you know this bracelet?" He didn't listen to her words.

"Ahh, why this little kid," he said with an annoyed face.

Y/N became furious and said, "What do you mean by 'kid'? I'm 18 years old!"

He chuckled at her and said, "Do you think that 18 is an adult age?"

"Yes! My grandma told me that," she said innocently.

He told her, "18 is an adult age in your world, but here, you're just a baby."

Y/N laughed hard at him. "Are you kidding me? Are there two worlds in this universe?"

He replied, "Yes, sooner you'll know about it."

Y/N moved towards the portal but her eyes widened
when she saw that there was no portal.

She went to the man and asked, "What happened to the portal? I want to go back to my house."

He replied, "If you've come through this portal once, you can only go back next month."

Y/N became scared, and tears started flowing from her eyes.

She cried loudly. He couldn't stand it and closed his ears, telling her to stop, but she didn't listen.

He couldn't do anything, so he just closed his ears and lay down on his bed.

After a while, she stopped crying.

---

She went to him, sat on his bed, and asked, "Is all that you said before true?"

He said, "Yes." She looked at him with sad eyes and said, "But why? Can you explain why?"

"You'll know later," he replied. Y/N pouted.

Then she asked, "What's your name, ajusshi?"

He quickly sat up on the bed and said, "I'm Kim Taehyung. Don't you dare call me by my name, understand?"

Y/N nodded and said, "I'm Park Y/N."

Then he said, "Did I ask you that?"

Y/N made an angry face and said, "This bad ajusshi doesn't even know how to greet and introduce himself to new people."

Taehyung glared at her. Then she asked, "Ajusshi, do you know this bracelet?" pointing to her wrist.

He nodded and said, "I made you wear this bracelet." Y/N was shocked and asked, "You haven't met me before, so how did you make me wear it?"

He answered, "Yeah, I haven't met you before, but I knew that someone would be my future wife."

Y/N became more confused.

He showed his hand, revealing a bracelet that looked similar to Y/N's bracelet.

"These are couple bracelets. I made you wear the other bracelet from here. This shows me whether you're in trouble or not, and you're my future wife."

Y/N's face turned red like a tomato in shyness. She said,

"Which means you're my soulmate."

He answered, "No, I'm just your future husband."

"No, you're my soulmate because my grandma told me that the one who becomes your husband is your soulmate," she said

He replied, "I'm not going to love or romance with you after our marriage. After our marriage, I'm going to kill you."

Y/N giggled and replied, "It's okay to be killed by a soulmate's hand."

He replied, "Okay, you made my work easier

__________________♡︎________________

To be continued 🎀✨