Chapter 27

When they returned to the palace, Jisoo approached Y/N with an unusually kind demeanor.

"Y/N, where did you go?" she asked, her tone soft.

Y/N felt a bit uneasy, sensing something different in Jisoo's approach. "Namjoon took me to a fiery place," she replied, trying to match Jisoo's kindness with a forced smile.

Jisoo smiled warmly. "Can we go to the garden for a bit?"

Y/N nodded, and they walked together to the garden.

Once there, Jisoo looked at Y/N with a concerned expression. "Why are you so quiet, Y/N?"

Y/N smiled weakly. "Nothing, Jisoo, just thinking."

Jisoo placed a hand on Y/N's shoulder, her grip gentle but firm. "When are you going to give birth to a child?"

Y/N blushed at the question. "We're not planning that right now, maybe in the future."

Jisoo nodded understandingly. "That makes sense."

Unbeknownst to Y/N, Jisoo was acting, putting on a facade of kindness and concern.

But Y/N, naive to Jisoo's true intentions, believed in her sincerity.

They chatted for a few more minutes, with Jisoo continuing her charade, before they both left the garden.

As Y/N walked back inside, she couldn't shake the feeling of unease.

She hoped she was wrong about Jisoo, but something in the back of her mind kept nagging at her.

As Y/N and Jisoo parted ways in the garden, Jisoo's eyes glinted with a hidden agenda.

Her sweet facade faded as soon as Y/N was out of sight. She whispered to herself, "Just you wait, Y/N. This game is far from over."

Jisoo made her way to a secluded corner of the palace, where she met with a few trusted allies.

They gathered in a dimly lit room, and Jisoo's voice was low and commanding.

"Everything is going according to plan. We need to make sure Y/N doesn't interfere with our goals. She might be Taehyung's wife, but she’s still just a pawn," Jisoo said, her eyes cold and calculating.

One of her allies, a sly figure with a mischievous grin, nodded. "We’ve already tampered with her food and drink. She won't be able to perform at her best. Plus, we’ve ensured that the guards are under our control."

Another, a burly man with a scar across his face, added, "And we’ve set traps in the garden. If she gets too close, she’ll regret it."

Jisoo smiled, a dark and satisfied smirk. "Perfect. Let's make sure everything is in place. We can’t afford any mistakes. Once Taehyung sees her true colors, he’ll come to us, and we’ll be ready."

As they dispersed, Jisoo lingered for a moment, her mind racing with plans and possibilities.

She knew that her path was fraught with danger, but the thought of reclaiming her position and making Taehyung hers again was too sweet to resist.

Meanwhile, Y/N, blissfully unaware of the brewing storm, continued with her day, her mind filled with thoughts of Taehyung and their future together.

Little did she know, the true battle was just beginning, and Jisoo was determined to win at any cost.

Y/N returned to her room, still lost in the pleasant memories of her day out with Namjoon.

The fiery landscapes had been both beautiful and intimidating, leaving her with a mix of awe and wonder.