Chapter 41

As the evening wore on, Y/N found herself wandering in the castle garden, her thoughts racing about the upcoming trip to the Lumina Forest.

She noticed an elderly woman tending to the flowers and decided to approach her.

"Excuse me, Grandma," Y/N said softly. "What do you think about the Lumina Forest?"

The elderly woman looked up from her work, her eyes filled with wisdom and concern. "The Lumina Forest, child?" she repeated, her voice trembling slightly.

"That's a dangerous place. Many have ventured there, but few have returned. It is said to be filled with dark magic and treacherous paths."

Y/N's eyes widened in surprise. "But why is it so dangerous?"

The grandma sighed, putting down her gardening tools. "The forest is enchanted, and its magic can be unpredictable.

Those who enter often get lost, and the creatures within are not always kind.

It's a place where the boundaries between reality and illusion blur, and many have fallen victim to its tricks and traps.

I would advise you to stay far away from it."

Y/N felt a shiver run down her spine. "But... what if there's something important there? Something I need to find?"

The grandma's expression softened. "If you truly must go, be very careful, dear. Trust your instincts and be wary of those who might lead you astray. The forest can be deceiving, and not everyone who offers to help has good intentions."

Y/N nodded, absorbing the elderly woman's words. "Thank you for the warning, Grandma. I'll be cautious."

As Y/N walked back towards the castle, her thoughts were filled with the grandma's cautionary advice.

She couldn't shake the feeling of unease, but she knew she had to go to the Lumina Forest to uncover the truth about the Fire Goddess and her past.

Then Lily came near her.

"Y/N, come on, let's go. I'm ready. Are you?"

Y/N smiled and said, "Yes, I'm ready."

With that, they started moving towards the Lumina Forest on horseback, Lily riding while Y/N sat behind her.

They reached the forest, which looked very dangerous and dark. Y/N heard some creatures screaming.

She clutched her frock tightly. Lily smirked as they started walking inside the forest.

"L... Lily, th-this is eerie," Y/N said.

"Yeah, Y/N, but we have to uncover the truth," Lily replied.

Y/N nodded and walked behind her. They walked for half an hour and reached a cave. They stood outside. "Look inside, Y/N. That's the crystal ball I told you about," Lily said.

Y/N nodded. Then they walked inside the cave where the crystal ball shone brightly.

Y/N looked at Lily and asked, "Does this crystal ball show the present?"

Lily smiled and nodded. "Just say what you want to see."

Y/N nodded, touched the crystal ball, and said, "I want to see Taehyungshi now."

Lily's mind voice: "That's what I needed."

The crystal ball started showing visuals of Taehyung hugging and kissing Jisoo.