Chapter 5

Furious, Taehyung stormed into the bar room and demanded a drink from the bartender.

After an hour of heavy drinking, Namjoon tried to intervene, but Taehyung ignored him, drowning his anger in alcohol.

Eventually, he stumbled back to his room. When he entered, he noticed a small, cute figure peacefully sleeping on his bed.

He approached her, gently touching her, and inappropriate thoughts began to swirl in his mind.

He was about to act on them but caught himself just in time. Shaking his head, he decided to take a cold shower instead.

The cold water helped clear his mind, and afterward, he lay down on the couch, trying to calm his turbulent emotions.

-------

In the morning, Taehyung woke up to find a small figure standing in front of him.

"Ajusshi, you look handsome when you sleep," she said with a smile.

He responded, "I know," which made her smile even wider.

Glancing at his bed, he remarked, "Oh, my bed, I missed you. Now I'm going to lie on you." Y/N giggled in response.

As he lay down on his bed, staring at the ceiling,

Y/N couldn't help but giggle to herself. Suddenly, she playfully ran towards Taehyung and hovered over him,

He has shocked by her sudden action.

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise as Y/N leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

She giggled mischievously and said,

"I know, like this soulmate kiss my grandma told me about."

He gently rolled her over so that he was above her, and with a teasing tone, asked, "What else did your grandmother say about soulmates?"

She giggled again and replied, "Mmm... She said soulmates kiss, hug, and make love."

Curious, he asked, "And how do they make love?"

She blushed slightly and replied innocently, "They take off their clothes and kiss each other, but I don't know why they do that."

While smirking , he said, "You'll understand one day."

She nodded, still smiling playfully.

After getting ready, Taehyung returned to Y/N and said, "Stay here until I come back."

She nodded, and he left.

Y/N soon grew bored and decided to explore the palace.

She grabbed Taehyung's long coat, draped it over herself, and stepped outside.

She wandered through the lavish corridors, marveling at the grandeur of the palace.

Eventually, she came across a room with a door adorned with gold decorations and heard a beautiful voice coming from within.

Curious, she entered.

Inside, she saw a tall figure, although not as tall as Taehyung.

The figure turned abruptly and asked, "Who the hell are you?"

Y/N smiled confidently and replied, "Hey, don't you know how to greet your future lord and king of this kingdom?"

The man smirked and said "Which means, your my older brother?"

Y/N's confidence faltered as she realized she was speaking to Prince Jimin and not a guard.

"Alright then, if you're really my brother, tell me my name," Jimin challenged, smirking.

Panicking, Y/N stuttered, "Um... your name... is... J... Ju... Jung... kook?"

Jimin's expression hardened as he grabbed her by the collar and pinned her against the wall.

"Who the hell are you really, and why are you wearing my brother's coat?" he demanded.

Tears began to fall from Y/N's eyes.

"Don't cry. If you cry, I'll make things worse for you. Now, answer me," Jimin shouted.

Still crying, Y/N struggled to speak. Enraged, Jimin tightened his grip on her collar.

In pain, she managed to cry out, "Please, leave me alone, ajusshi no. 3"

Then Taehyung, who was walking nearby, heard Y/N's crying and felt a surge of fear.

He quickly made his way to Jimin's room. His eyes widened in shock when he saw Jimin choking Y/N.

He rushed towards them, pushing Jimin away, and grabbed his collar, shouting, "Why the hell are you hurting this little girl?"

Jimin also grabbed Taehyung's collar and shouted back, "Did you forget this palace doesn't allow girls? Then what the hell is she doing here?" He pointed at Y/N, who was standing behind Taehyung, coughing hard.

Taehyung released Jimin's collar and said, "I think my younger brother has forgotten something. Soon, I'll become the king, and I can change the rule that girls aren't allowed." He smirked.

Jimin glared at him and shouted, "Leave from here!"

Y/N, still crying, jumped and hug  Taehyung like a koala.

Jimin's eyes widened, surprised to see that because everyone is afraid of Taehyung, but she's hugging him so tightly.

Moreover, Taehyung, known for his stern demeanor, was showing a kind side to her.

Jimin asked, "Is she your future wife?"

Taehyung turned towards him and shouted, "No, she is just my courtier."

Jimin smirked as Taehyung left the room with Y/N still clinging to him.

_____________________________________

To be continued 🎀✨

Guys please comment if you read my FF 🥺