Chapter 7

Then he slept in the bar room.

In the morning

Someone poured a glass of water on Y/N's face, and she woke up in fright.

She saw Taehyung standing over her.

"Ajushii, why are you doing this?" she asked.

"Did you forget today is your first day of work? You have to wake up early," he replied.

She pouted and asked, "What's the time?"

"6 AM," he said. Y/N's eyes widened, and she shouted, "Who on earth wakes up this early?" Then she lay back down on the bed.

He picked her up in a bridal style and set her on the table. "Look, you little girl, yesterday I told you the rules. Did you forget?" he said.

Y/N looked at him with doe eyes and said, "Yes, I remember daddy."

His eyes widened at her words, and he asked, "What did you just say?"

She giggled and said, "You're taking care of me like a father, so I called you daddy."

Taehyung gasped, "Don't call me that. I'm not your dad," he said in an annoyed tone.

"Okay, Mr. Bad," she pouted. Then he showed her a uniform and said, "You have to wear this."

She nodded.

Her uniform

She came out after changing and asked him "How am I looking?" She giggled

Taehyung bit his lip and said, "Not bad, but not good." *He lied*

Y/N pouted. Taehyung then took her to the kitchen and introduced her to a maid, "This is Mr. Lee. Do everything she says."

Y/N nodded, and Mr. Lee smiled, calling Y/N over, "Come on, dear, I'll tell you your work."

Y/N smiled and moved toward her. Soon, Taehyung left.

Mr. Lee informed Y/N, "Today, there's a feast in the palace."

Y/N nodded and asked, "Mr. Lee, what's Ajushii's favorite food?"

"Who's Ajushii?" Mr. Lee asked, confused.

"Taehyung," Y/N said without hesitation. Mr. Lee quickly covered Y/N's mouth and warned, "Don't call him by his name, call him Prince."

Y/N nodded, "Okay, Ms. Lee," she smiled.

Mr. Lee said, "His favorite is phoenix and dragons."

Y/N pouted, "But I don't cook those."

Lee nodded, "It's okay. For today's feast, you can just make sweets. Do you know how to cook sweets?"

A bright smile appeared on Y/N's face, and she nodded enthusiastically, "I'll make lava cakes!"

Lee looked puzzled, "What are lava cakes?"

Y/N giggled, "It's a cake that, when you cut it, chocolate flows out."

Lee made an 'oh' face and nodded, "But don't put too much effort into it because not many people here eat sweets, and even Prince Taehyung doesn't like them."

Y/N pouted but started working on her cake.

Y/N set to work, carefully measuring ingredients and mixing the batter.

She hummed a little tune, enjoying the process of baking.

Mr. Lee watched her with a mixture of curiosity and amusement.