Chapter 3

"When are we getting married, Ajushii?"

she asked, a bright smile on her face.

He just glared at her and replied,
"After a few months."

"Okay, Ajushii," she smiled.

Then she noticed something on his face, moved closer, placed her hand on his face, and pinched his nose and lips.

"You're the same person I met at Emma's café, right?"

He stared at her for a long time and then said,

"Oh, you're the clumsy and mood-spoiling girl."

She became a little furious and pouted, "I'm not clumsy."

He just chuckled.

Then, with a sad face, she said,
"My grandma must be waiting for me."

Tears welled up in her eyes.

He said, "When you're here in this world, there's someone just like you, living a life just like yours."

She asked, shocked, "Really?"

He replied, "Yes."

He was about to leave, but she grabbed his wrist and said innocently, "I need to pee."

He told her, "There's no bathroom in my room."

She asked, "Why?" He explained, "The restroom is outside. I only have a pool area inside my room."

She said, "Okay, please take me to the restroom. I really need to go."

He nodded, picked her up, dressed her in a guard's outfit, and told her to follow him. She did so, obediently like a child

As Y/N walked towards the restroom, she asked, "Is this a castle?."

He nodded

"Why did you dress me up like this?" She asked

"Be quiet," he said. "No one should see you until next week."

She nodded, and he showed her to the restroom.

Inside, as she relieved herself, she began to understand what was happening.

This was another world, a place straight out of the fantasy books she loved to read.

Excited by the prospect, she decided to embrace the fantasy.

When she came out of the bathroom, Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

She spotted him talking with another man and was about to approach when a group of guards marched past.

An idea struck her, and she joined the group, blending in by marching at the back.

She moved with the guards, trying to mimic their stride,

but suddenly, someone grabbed her wrist and pinned her against the wall.

She looked up, struggling to see who it was due to their imposing size. He bent down, lifting her chin to reveal her face.

It was Taehyung, looking furious.

"I told you that no one should see you until next week! Why were you marching with them? What if they saw you?"

She pouted, "What would happen?"

"They would kill you," he replied.

Y/N's eyes widened in shock.

She said, "But why? I'm a good girl."