Chapter 24

The next morning, the entire palace was abuzz with preparations for the wedding.

Flowers were being arranged, decorations were being hung, and the royal staff was bustling about to ensure everything was perfect.

Y/N was in her chamber, getting ready for the ceremony.

She was surrounded by attendants helping her into a beautiful gown that Taehyung had chosen for her.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she could hardly believe this was happening.

Her dream was finally coming true.Meanwhile, Taehyung was also preparing for the big day.

He looked regal in his ceremonial attire, a mix of traditional and modern elements that highlighted his status and strength.

As he looked at his reflection, he couldn't help but think about the journey that had led him to this moment.

Finally, the time arrived.

The grand hall was filled with nobles, courtiers, and dignitaries from across the realm.

Taehyung stood at the altar, waiting for his bride.

The music started, and the doors opened to reveal Y/N.

She walked down the aisle, her eyes locked on Taehyung's, her heart beating with anticipation.

Jimin's heart ached as he watched
Y/N, the girl he had silently admired, pledge her love to another.

He forced a smile, trying to be happy for her, but inside, he was battling a storm of emotions.

Jisoo, on the other hand, was seething with jealousy and rage.

She had always envisioned this day to be hers, standing beside Taehyung as his bride.

Now, she had to watch as Y/N took her place.

Her eyes burned with anger as she clenched her fists, determined not to let her emotions show.

As the ceremony progressed, Taehyung took Y/N's hand, his voice filled with love and sincerity.

"Y/N, from the moment I met you, I knew you were the one. You have brought light into my life, and I promise to cherish and protect you for all eternity."

Y/N smiled through her tears, her heart overflowing with love.

"Taehyung, you are my everything. I promise to stand by your side, to support you, and to love you unconditionally."

The exchange of rings followed, and when it was time to seal their vows with a kiss, Taehyung leaned in, capturing Y/N's lips in a tender yet passionate kiss.

The hall erupted in applause, but not everyone was clapping.

Jimin looked away, unable to watch any longer.

He silently slipped out of the hall, needing to be alone with his thoughts.

Jisoo, however, stayed rooted in her spot, her mind racing with thoughts of revenge.

She would not let this humiliation go unanswered.

She vowed to find a way to make Taehyung and Y/N pay for taking away what she believed was rightfully hers.

Later, in the privacy of their chamber, Y/N looked at Taehyung with a serious expression.

"Taehyung, there's something important I need to ask you."

He looked at her, sensing her concern. "What is it, my princess?"

"I need to speak to my grandmother from my world," Y/N said earnestly.