Revenge Of The Spider Queen

Y/n's P.O.V
Me and MK were at my Shame Temple, training together, and it was also Lunar New Year.

"You call this a training session? I've barely broken a sweat." MK said, spinning the say around.

"A battle is no place to be arrogant, you gotta stay humble." I dodged MK's attack as I jumped off the staff.

"Says you?" MK said, pushing me near the edge of the cliff. "Hah, who's gotta be humble?"

"Forgive me for this." I smirked. "Still you."

I kicked the staff off of MK and launched it at the mountain, making rocks form.

"Oh boy." MK said as rocks fell on top of him.

I pulled MK out of the rock slide with my tail. "Okay, class commencing, how'd I win?" I brushed MK's clothes off.

"Uh, you buried me under a rock slide?" MK says.

"Yes, but why were you standing in the way of a rock slide?" I asked him cheekily.

"Cause you put me there!" MK pouts.

"No, that's not it, kiddo. I got you where I wanted you by putting myself where you wanted me, it's called misdirection." I said dramatically.

"Seems like a shady lesson." MK adds.

I crossed my arms, looking away. "Too soon, buddy."

"Ugh, I'm never gonna be as good as you." MK whines.

"Not with that attitude. Class dismissed!" I told him as I brought actual pillows and actual food.

"Yes! I better hit it, I was supposed to meet Mei and the others for the fes--." MK paused as I threw a pillow at his face.

I sat two pillows down, setting trays of food in between.

"Hey! Whoa. How long have you been preparing this?" MK gasps in awe at the set-up.

"Come on, it's New Year's, bud, and the food is getting cold." I pat the pillow next to me.

"Sure, I'd love to." MK sat beside. "Ooo, are those sticky rice balls?"

"Sure are." I picked one up and gave it to him. "Enjoy it because it took me forever with Chongo and Peanut eating every new batch I made."

MK took a bite, stars appearing in this eye. "This is delicious!"

I chuckled, eating one myself. "It's even better with soy sauce on it."
______________________________________

A little bit later, MK and I watched the fireworks together.

"Happy New Year!" We both shouted.

I sighed happily. "Fireworks, one of the best things humans have ever made."

"Yeah." MK sighs peacefully.

A few moments later, the fireworks had stopped.

Me and MK used our gold vision to see Spider Queen attacking the city.

"The city!" MK shouted.

"Spider Queen, been a long time since I've seen her." I mumbled.

"Alright, I'll go take care of business." MK whips out the staff.

I summoned my cloud, grabbing MK as we flew off to the city. "Nobody messes with my New Year's. Let's go!"
______________________________________

Back in the city, it was overrun by spider bots infecting the citizens, and Spider Queen's gaint walking fortress.