Heat Cycle

Y/n's P.O.V
Everything was perfect when I got up this morning. Macaque wasn't in my face the first moment I opened my eyes, not scaring me again.

He was stuck sleeping on the couch cause the monkeys were all over him, and they wouldn't get off of him.

Plus, I wouldn't help him. He deserved it for saying I smelled the other week.

Currently, I was in the kitchen, making breakfast, but I felt this uncomfortable feeling in my body, making me fidget.

Not only that, my body was feeling hot, very hot, and I was sweating a whole lot more than usual.

"Good morning, peaches." Macaque hugs me from behind.

My face was a beat red from the sweat and my body temperature. "Good morning to you too, Macaque."

Macaque buried his face in my neck. "The monkeys finally got off of me. Am I allowed to sleep with you again?"

"Hmm, I don't know. Do I still smell?" I pulled away from him, crossing my arms.

Macaque pouted. "You know I was just kidding."

"No, I like to see you suffer." I teased him, trying to ignore the uncomfortable feeling in my body.

"Aw, but you don't smell." Macaque sniffed. "You smell kinda hot."

My face turned more red than it already was.

I quickly grabbed the plates with breakfast on them, setting them on the table. "Here's breakfast, not eat before I cram it down your throat."

"Kink~." Macaque smirks.

"Pervert!" I bonked him on the head. "Now eat!"
______________________________________

After breakfast, I quickly went to the bathroom to check on myself, hopefully to figure out why I'm so fidgety, and to figure out this uncomfortable feeling in my stomach.

"Okay, Y/n, breath." I looked in the bathroom mirror at my sweating face. "When was the last time you felt like this?"

I began to think of the last time I felt like this, then it hit me, literally.

I felt a sharp pain in the lower part of my body.

"Oh, I'm on my heat cycle, aren't I?" I groaned as I was met with another sharp pain.

"Yep, definitely my heat cycle." I panted as I held onto the sink for support.

"Peaches, you alright in there?" Macaque knocks on the bathroom door. "You've been in there for quite a while now."

"I'm fine!" I called out, wiping the sweat off my forehead with a rag.

"If you say so..." Macaque drags out. "I just wanted to tell you that the kid is here for training."

"S##t." I mumbled under my breath.

I opened the bathroom door, being met with Macaque's hot and sexy face.

No, Y/n. Expel the horny thoughts from your mind, no matter how hot and sexy he is.

"Uh, Y/n? Are you good? You're kinda spacing out." Macaque snaps me out of my horny thoughts.

I shook my head, chuckling nervously. "I'm fine, I'm fine."

Macaque raised a brow. "You sure--."

"Hey! You said MK was here for training. Let's go!" I zoomed past him and outside.
______________________________________

After training with MK, I was panting and a sweating mess.

"See you tomorrow, MK." I gave him a hug.

"You too, mom." MK hugged my back as he left.