Better Than We Found It

Y/n's P.O.V
I flew into the giant crater into the ground where Azure was struggling to hold the universe together.

Azure pants and struggles. "No, no... I can fix this. I can fix all of this! If it wasn't for Y/n, none of this would--."

"Azure, none of this was Monkey Queen's fault." MK told him.

"Azure, just... stop, okay? I'm not that sorry I couldn't restart your feelings, but you're going to destroy us. Us, and the entire universe." I looked at him.

Azure looked up at the cracking sky. "No. This is not what I wanted. I can still fix this, it's-it's the whole reason I'm here at all!"

I gasped, remembering when I sealed Azure away. "Wait, how are you here?"

Azure had an offended expression on his face. "What? What kind of question is that? You know exactly how..."

"No, here and now! I remember putting you in the Underworld myself. How in the Celestial Realm did you get out? And how did you get the scroll? You didn't steal it... you couldn't have!" I said as my eyes widened.

Azure looked confused, trying to remember what had happened. "I... I don't know, I... I was..."

"Azure, as your former friend, you need to tell us who gave you that scroll. Whoever it is, that knew this was going to happen. They wanted this to happen! And they used you to do it." I told him.

Azure looked up at the sky. "I just wanted to make the world a better place."

"You still can. You're the only one who can." MK looked at him.

Azure brought out his sword to undo everything he did, but he started to disintegrate.

"Wait! Azure!" MK reached out for him.

The realm was pieced together, but Azure gave one last smile before he dissipated completely.

I lowered my head in sorrow. Azure, you may have had some misguiding, but you were once my friend.

I hope wherever you are now, you are resting in peace, just like I wanted in a previous life.

There was one problem, though: the Jade Emperor's power was growing more out of control.

"The Jade Emperor's power." Nezha jumps down in the crater in front of me and MK, creating a barrier. "Yeah, don't worry about it, Y/n, it's fine! I got this. Maybe... No!"

As the Jade Emperor's power became harder to contain, everyone joined in, using their powers to help Nezha seal it in a prismatic lotus.

I ran over to MK, helping him up. "MK! You okay, sweetie?"

Suddenly, I was pushed out of the way by the others who were crowding MK.

Pigsy looked all over MK, placing a bandage on his head. "Kid! Where are you hurt? Did you bonk your head? 'Cause if you did, we should get you to a doctor to make sure you're not concussed or have a brain-urysm or something."

"Don't worry, MK! We won't let you fall asleep!" Tang stared, shaking MK like crazy.

"There ain't nothing a bit of tape can't fix!" Sandy smiled.

MK chuckles. "Guys, I'm fine. Really."

I crossed my arms, smiling at the sight.

"You okay, peaches?" Macaque came up behind me, grabbing onto my waist.

"I'm fine." I leaned into him. "I should be asking you that, though. You haven't grabbed my boobs."

"Oh, don't worry~." Macaque whispers in my ear. "I'll grab them later."