Chapter 62

Tobi swirled into existence at his base, the Mountains Graveyard, and as his presence became known, Zetsu showed himself.

''Letters have been sent to all the 5 kage and the daimyos,'' Zetsu told Tobi. ''Naruto has revealed himself. All the villages are preparing for an imminent war.''

''I see. It happened a lot sooner than I anticipated,'' remarked Tobi. 'This war might make things easier and I can capture both the eight and nine tails.'

''How do we proceed?''

''We wait for now and watch for an oppurtunity to present itself. In the meantime, we prepare for battle.''

Just by yourself, Tobi?

Tobi became alert and as he looked around, he saw Orochimaru manifest himself. ''Orochimaru?'' he said the snake-man's name and got ready to fight. Several white zetsu also came to aid him if need be. ''What do you want? How did you find this place?''

''Wasn't easy, I can tell you that much, Tobi,'' Orochimaru replied and he jumped down. ''What I want, Tobi, is an alliance.''

''Alliance?'' questioned Zetsu. ''You betrayed the Akatsuki and then killed Itachi. What makes you think we'll agree to an alliance?''

''Consider the benefits of it,'' Orochimaru simply said. ''Too stupid to even guess? Oh well.''

''Get to the point, Orochimaru,'' Tobi told the mad man in a deadly voice and his sharingan flared.

''Naruto and his kingdom will go to war with Cloud and Leaf, maybe Stone as well. It presents the perfect oppurtunity to capture the two remaining jinchuriki. However, the Akatsuki is down to only 3-- you, Kisame and Zetsu.''

''Don't forget that there's an entire army of me,'' White Zetsu pointed out.

''How many?''

''A few thousand, at best.''

''And what good is a few cannon fodder against well trained ninjas and Naruto's army?'' asked Orochimaru. ''I have over 800 Sound ninja and my reanimations.'' Orochimaru clasped his hands and coffins came to the ground.

Tobi and Zetsu watched as the deceased Akatsuki members (minus Nagato) were inside the coffins and another set also came out. These were renowned ninjas of the past like the past kage, Hanzo the Salamander, Sakumo Hatake, Fugaku Uchiha, Chiyo, Kushina Uzumaki, Tsunade Senju, and the 7 ninja swordsmen of the Mist. Then, another coffin came and it shocked both Tobi and Zetsu to the core.

''H-how?'' Zetsu could only gasp as the coffin contained none other than Madara Uchiha himself. Tobi's eye glared at Orochimaru upon witnessing the reanimated Madara.

''That's not all,'' Orochimaru said. ''I know where the Leaf are going to station their platoons and companies. I can capture the wood style user and, with the help of my research and a few reanimations, we can make an army of zetsu that will be over a hundred thousand strong.''

Tobi gritted his teeth behind his mask. ''Fine,'' he said, ''Sound and Akatsuki have their alliance.''
______________________________________

        -Capital city of Hastinapur-

Hiromi Namikaze entered through the gate of Hastinapur and marvelled at the sight and absolute grandeur of the magnificent city. The towering arches, bridges, the mansions, the huge factories and all inside the city were unlike anything she had ever seen in all her life. And she saw most of the continent before coming to the Hidden Leaf too.

''This is Hastinapur? It's amazing!'' she exclaimed as she entered the first block of the city. ''My brother built this city?"

"From scratch and ruins," Kazan Uzumaki, her great uncle, told her. "Come. Let us go to the royal palace.''