chapter-34

(AUTHOR POV)
.
.
.
"Maa... I'm getting late. I will skip breakfast", barcode said running downstairs.

Creamy caught him by his hand. "Where are you going??", she asked.

"Phi, did you forget that I've to go to phi jeff's house for acting practice?? I'm getting late. Lets talk later, okay?", barcode said with a pleading smile.

"No. You're not going anywhere without having breakfast and your medicine", she said. "Maa , prepare his breakfast"

"Phi......", barcode started pleading.

"No means no code. ", creamy said shutting him up.

Barcode didn't have any choice but to listen to his family. On the other hand , jeff was anxious. It was the first time barcode was going to come to his house. He didn't want to make anymore bad impression.

He locked his pleasure room so that barcode couldn't find out his dark secrets. Even though barcode already knew how much dominated he was.

"I can't make barcode uncomfortable at all. I've to do my best", jeff said. Suddenly the door bell ring.

"Must be barcode", jeff said before leaving to open the door with a smile. But soon his smile dropped seeing game standing outside.

"What are you doing here ?", jeff asked.

"Why can't i be here ?? I'm your boyfriend. Obviously i can stay at your house", game said coming inside.

"Game, not today please. ", jeff said controlling his anger.

"Not today!!! Okay!! But here is a thing ", game said showing a video on his phone.

"I hope you didn't forget about it jeff. ", game said with a smirk.

Jeff couldn't control his anger anymore. He choked game"how the fuck you got this , huh ?? How The Fuck You Had This Video??", jeff asked screaming.

Game laughed. "Don't you remember the guy you asked about barcode?? What i say. Unfortunately or fortunately he was my friend who went to camping on that day too. ", he said.

Jeff was left speechless. He left game. Game started rubbing his neck.

"You don't know my friends because you never wanted to know but my friends know about you very well. So when he saw you asking for another guy except me , he followed you. And the next thing i knew that i had this video in my phone ", he said smilingly.

Jeff was shocked. He remembered very well about that night. When he was furious that barcode left him hanging. But he never imagined that one of his reckless behavior would bring him to this point.

"I know you don't care about your reputation. But what do you think will happen to barcode if everyone sees this video. How he enjoyed the every fucking moment even though you were rapping him ?? I guess it'll be a good thing. Then he will be able to get even more series and work by sucking directors dick", game said taunting.

Jeff grabbed his neck and choked him again. "don't you dare game. I'm warning you. Don't you dare to play with me or harm barcode. ", he said.

"Then listen to me jeff. Arun will be here in an hour and you will let barcode talk to him ALONE. If you dare to provoke me , i swear barcode will be ruined ", he said.

Jeff couldn't understand game's intention. What he wanted to do. Why arun would come here ?? He was trying his best to keep his promise to creamy but day by day it was getting hard. Jeff couldn't understand what he should do.

(BARCODE POV)
.
.
.
After having breakfast i rushed to the address that has been sent to me by p'jeff. I was feeling a lot better after yesterday session.