Debt Payment Chapter 22

##### Chapter 22 Ambush Election

Sa gitna ng sigawan sa campaign rally, nasa loob ng armored car si Faye. Nasa tabi n'ya si Yoko kasama sila Marrisa, Ize at Becca. Nakabukas ang bintana at kumakaway sila sa karamihan, nakasuot din sila ng uniporme na may mukha ni Faye para sa pangangampanya.

Naghiyawan ang mga tao, iwinagayway ang mga banners na may pangalan ni Faye. Si Lux ay nakasunod sa likuran nila, binabantayan ang buong lugar. Maging ang ibang partido na sumusuporta kay Faye bilang gobernador ng Bulah Village ay sumunod rin.

As Faye's convoy approached the rally site, a deafening burst of gunfire peppered them. The bullets shattered the windows causing fear in the crowd. Even the people around ran away.

Mabilis na kumilos sina Ize at Becca para protektahan sina Yoko at Marrisa, pinayuko nila ang dalawa para kung sakaling tumagos ang mga bala sa loob ay hindi sila tamaan.

" Sino ang mga umaatake sa 'tin, " tanong ni Faye, habang sinisilip sa bintana ang mga taong hindi n'ya kilala habang sunod-sunod ang putok ng mga baril papunta sa kanila.

" Hindi ko alam Ate, " anas ni Becca habang kinukuha ang mga itinabi nilang baril sa ilalim ng upuan ng kotse, mabuti na lamang ay palagi silang handa.

In the middle of the chaos, Faye's instincts came up with a sharp thought. They can't stay inside the car because they will all die. At any moment, the windows will give way and the bullet will penetrate them.

" Makinig kayo Becca, ikaw ang maiwan para protektahan sina Yoko at Marissa, ako ang puntirya nila kaya ako ang susundan nila. "

" P-pero, paano ka, " nag-aalalang sabi ni Yoko.

" Huwag kang mag-alala Babe, kaya ko ang sarili ko. Pangako hindi ako mamamatay. Babalik ako sa 'yo, " nakangiting sagot ni Faye, pagkatapos ay marahan s'yang dinampian ng halik sa labi.

" Ize, cover me! " sigaw ni Faye. Tumango naman si Ize, pagkatapos ay sabay silang lumabas ng kotse. Nakipagpalitan ng putok ng baril sa mga hindi kilalang mga tao na umaatake sa kanila.

Faye was known in Bulah Village not only for her political acumen and her governorship but also for her exceptional martial arts and weapons skills. Add to this, that she is a close friend of an experienced and strong police chief, Lux.

Ize holding her gun, gave cover fire from Faye, her shots ringing out with precision.

Meanwhile, Lux ordered her officers to stop the attackers and protect the civilians, those innocent people around them.

As the battle rages, Faye fights with unwavering determination. Her every move is a testament to her years of training. Her fists connected with brutal force, each blow leaving a trail of unconscious bodies as they lay on the floor. Ize's unwavering support and Lux's tactical expertise proved invaluable as they worked together to repel the relentless onslaught.

Together, they fight their way through the ambush, their bonds unbreakable. Faye's strength and determination are unwavering, while Ize and Lux's unwavering loyalty is testament to their deep love and respect for her.

Finally, when the threat was neutralized and the attackers subdued, the chaos settled down. Faye stood up, her body was so tired but her spirit not giving up. Her supporters, witnessing her incredible bravery, burst into thunderous applause.

At that moment, the governor of Bulah was not only a political leader but a symbol of stability, strength, and peace so the residents living in Bulah Village were in awe of Faye. And, as the villagers celebrated their new found safety, they know that Faye is always there to help them. They decided who to vote for as governor of Bulah Village again because they know that Faye will protect them regardless of the difficulties they will encounter in the future.