Debt Payment Chapter 23

##### Chapter 23 I'm Always Here For You

*****Hacienda Malisorn*****

*****Rated SPG Read at Your Own Risk*****

Faye was lying on the bed just looking at the ceiling and deep in thought. She couldn't imagine that it would all come to this. She can't rest and sleep well because something unexpected can happen at any time. Added to her thoughts was Chet, she didn't think that he would side with Mikael against her.

" Babe, mukhang ang lalim yata ng inisiip mo? " anas ni Yoko. Galing s'ya sa CR, naglinis s'ya ng katawan at nagpalit na ng pantulog.

Lumapit s'ya sa higaan, kinuha ang braso ni Faye, pagkatapos ay hinigaan ito. Umayos naman ng pagkakahiga si Faye at humarap sa kanya.

" Mabuti na lang nand'yan ka, Babe. Nawawala ang mga iniisip at pangamba ko kapag tinititigan ko ang maganda mong mukha, " anas ni Faye, pagkatapos ay marahang hinimas ang mukha n'ya.

" Kapit lang Babe, this will all be over. Everything has a limit and an end. At sa dulo nito, I'll be here beside you. I'm always here for you, I won't leave you. "

" Thank you Babe, I love you. "

Yoko met Faye's gaze, the heat of fire dancing in her emerald eyes.

" Yho, " Faye answered with a trembling voice, her breathing shallow.

Yoko's fingers traced the curve of Faye's cheek, sending shivers down her spine.

" You are so beautiful, " Yoko whispered, her voice as sweet as honey. Faye's face was red, her heart pounding in her chest.

" I love you more than words can say. Pangako, hindi kita iiwan kahit anong mangyari. Dito lang ako sa tabi mo, " dugtong pa ni Yoko. Kaya naman lalo lamang namula ang mukha ni Faye dahil sa kilig na nararamdaman.

Yoko came closer, put her lips to Faye's and kissed her.

Faye closed her eyes, savoring the moment. Yoko's tongue danced around her lips, teasing and teasing her. Faye couldn't stop, she parted her lips and welcomed Yoko's kiss.

Their tongues intertwined in a passionate way, exploring each other's mouths lovingly. Their bodies heat up as their passion burns. Yoko's hands caressed Faye's curves, eliciting a soft moan from her lover.

Faye reached for Yoko's hips, pulling her closer. Yoko responded with equal enthusiasm, her body arching against Faye. The intensity grew stronger with every caress, every whisper, every kiss.

Until Yoko's kisses went down the body of the woman she loved from her bulging breasts that she alternately kisses and plays with until her stomach and reaches the lower part of the private part of her body.

" Yho... " Faye moaned in Yoko's name.

" You're great, don't stop please, just keep going, " Faye added, her voice almost hoarse, while pulling Yoko's hair and burying her face in her private part.

Faye's words were music to Yoko's ears, which is why she improved what she was doing to make her girlfriend happy and satisfied with what she was doing.

She kissed Faye's private part toridly, then deliberately sharpened her tongue and took it out and inside, which is why Faye's moans got louder.

She didn't stop until Faye released all the white juice that came from Faye's private part, her whole body trembled so Yoko knew that it was about to come out that's why she improved it even more until the one she was waiting for came out.

When Yoko got tired of what she was doing, she laid on top of Faye. Her body arched against Faye. The intensity grew stronger with each touch, and their bodies swayed.