Debt Payment Chapter 34

##### Chapter 34 Strong Friendship That Won't Leave You Behind

Faye looked at the chain tied to her hands as she tried to remove it. It's just so thick and strong that no matter what she does, it doesn't come off.

Faye thinks that she has been in prison for a week since Mikael's men brought her to this hideout. And she remembered what Chet said that she couldn't go out until Mikael and Yoko got married. That's why she got even more annoyed and tried to pull her hands away from the chain.

" Bwisit! " She said.

She sighed again, looked out the window, it was so dark outside that. She thought it was deep into the night.

Faye glanced at the windows, she was at the top of the hideout just watching the darkness of the sky.

Wondering how she could escape, fervently praying that help would come.

**********

Meanwhile, outside, a plan is forming. Lux, Ize, and Becca gathered not far away overlooking the large hideout of the Mondragons. They hide in the lush trees.

" Okay, this is the plan, " Lux said in a whisper as they gathered. Her sharp eyes darting to the entrance of the building.

" We can't enter the opening because they will see and catch us right away. Naaalala ko ang sabi sa 'kin ni Ninong that Faye was in a big room. "

" The hideout of the Mondragons is so big, pa'no natin makikita ang Ate, " Becca asked.

" We will go through the window. Aakyatin natin ang mga bintana para hanapin si Faye, " said Lux. She gave Ize and Becca the bags she was carrying with items inside that they could use as weapons or defenses when they were attacked by enemies.

" Let's split up, so we can quickly find Faye, " Ize said.

" As long as we can act quietly, let's do it. Let's run away quietly with Faye. But if we don't get lucky, you know what you're going to do, we'll fight, " Lux said.

The two nodded then adjusted their bulletproof vests and sneakers that they were wearing.

The three of them separated to go inside the hideout. Lux chose the highest window to climb, while Becca went behind to get inside and Ize climbed the lower window, they all had their own strategies.

Hindi naman nagkamali ng inakyat na bintana si Lux dahil pagdating n'ya sa tuktok ay laking tuwa n'ya nang makita si Faye. Nakaupo lang ito habang nakasandal sa kama, may kadenang nakatali sa kamay.

" Faye... " bulong ni Lux nang masilayan n'ya ito.

Meanwhile Becca made it to the back of the house but the iron door was closed before she could get in. Becca pulled out a small device that buzzed with innovation, a hacking tool made for moments like this. A faint beep sounded, and the lock opened, the heavy door sliding silently open.

Even Ize was inside the hideout and was carefully walking around while holding her gun.

********

Ilang ulit na katok sa bintana ang narinig ni Faye kaya naman napatingin s'ya rito. Pilit inaaninag ang ingay na nagmumula sa labas ng bintana.

Nanlaki ang mga mata n'ya sa gulat at tuwa nang makita n'ya si Lux.

" Lu- "

" Huwag kang maingay, " sabi ni Lux, ngunit sumenyas lang s'ya upang tumahimik si Faye.

Maingat na kinuha ni Lux ang gamit sa loob ng bagpack upang tanggalin ang lock ng bintana para makapasok s'ya.

Madali namang nakapasok si Lux sa loob, pagkatapos ay niyakap nang mahigpit si Faye.