Debt Payment Special Chapter

######### Special Chapter Beach Wedding

The gentle sound of the waves lapping against the beach accompanies the gentle whisper of the wind, creating a melody that only nature can create. The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm golden light that danced across the sandy beach. Yoko stood there, her heart pounding, wearing a beautiful white wedding gown that seemed to sparkle in the sunlight. Her hair crowned with delicate white flowers. Today is the day she dreamed of. The day that would strengthen her relationship with Faye, the love of her life.

Faye stepped on the white and fine sand to meet Yoko. Both of their wedding gowns are breathtaking, but Faye's has a unique beauty that is simple yet elegant, capturing the essence of who she is. A mixture of joy and disbelief enveloped the two of them who endured and tested but here they are now stood up and remained firm and united
forever.

The journey of their love that they didn't know would lead to this. They can't help but think about what happened back then since they first met.

The first time Yoko went to the Malisorn Hotel and Restaurant because she had a meeting to attend to, when she entered a room and panicked because she wanted to save Becca's life because she saw her lying on the floor. Yoko's Daddy's huge debt that cost her life has been paid off. But Faye came who became Yoko's protector.

Their misunderstanding when Yoko first set foot and lived at Hacienda Malisorn, until Yoko saw the true goodness in Faye's heart that is why she loved her with all her heart. The many trials that they went through they all passed together and now everyone has come to the wedding.

Yoko and Faye believe that when it comes to love there is no gender what matters is that two people love and understand each other.

" Can you believe we're actually here?" bulong ni Yoko, ang kanyang boses ay bahagya pang sumasabay sa tunog ng karagatan.

Faye smiled, her heart swelling with emotion.

" After everything, we made it Babe. "

Their friends gathered around them, a blend of laughter and joy illuminating the atmosphere. Some wiped tears of happiness, while others exchanged playful quips to lighten the sentiment, but through it all, the air was thick with an unspoken understanding of the struggle it had taken to reach this point.

" Wala na talaga akong pag-asa kay Faye, kasal na sila, " bulong ni Lux, ngunit narinig s'ya ni Becca kaya naman pinitik n'ya sa noo si Lux.

" Look for your lovelife, hindi 'yong pinagpapantasyahan mo Ate ko. "

" Eh wala nga eh, si Faye lang talaga gusto ko. "

" Pa'no ka makakahanap ng iba, kay Ate ka lang naka-focus. Try mo kasing buksan 'yang puso mo sa iba, sige ka tumatanda ka na, uugatin na 'yan, " anas ni Becca, sabay turo ng nguso sa pang ibaba n'ya.

" Hoy grabe ka. "

" Pssssst, can you shut up. The wedding is not over yet. Mamaya na kayo mag-chismisan, " suway sa kanila ni Ize.

Faye's life changed when Yoko came into her life. Her dark life became colorful. Before she was only focused on her job as the governor of Bulah Village, her life only revolved around this, but when Yoko came, her heart became happy.

Even Yoko's father has been forgiven for his sin. He was even invited to Yoko and Faye's wedding.

Yoko's father is happy that Faye will be with Yoko for life because she has the right person.

" How did you know that I want a beach wedding? " Yoko whispered, as they shared a quiet moment together.

Faye chuckled softly, her eyes sparkling.

" Honestly, I didn't really know you wanted a beach wedding. I chose it because it's my dream to get married on the beach, we have the same interests, which means we're really destined for each other. "

Their vows were heartfelt, two souls intertwining as they bared their promises under the watchful eyes of their friends and the endless sky. They spoke of fearless love, loyalty, and the promise to stand as partners in their shared journey, no matter the trials they might face. Each word wrapped around them like silk, pulling them tighter together in a world that sometimes seemed intent on pulling them apart.

The final vows echoed under the gathering twilight, a melodic harmony with the symphony of the ocean. When Yoko slipped the ring onto Faye's finger, it was more than a symbol of commitment; it was a manifestation of their resilience a promise that even after falling, they would rise, standing together, always.

" By the power vested in me, " the officiant declared, I now pronounce you partners for life. "

As their friends erupted in cheer, Yoko and Faye embraced, sealing their vows with a kiss that tasted as sweet as their love. It was a kiss that spoke of everything they had fought for love, acceptance, dreams realized.

As they pulled away, Yoko captured Faye's gaze with an unwavering intensity, her expression, a mixture of disbelief and profound joy.

" We did it, Babe, " Yoko said, as tears fell from the joy she felt.

" Together, " Faye replied, her voice full of love.

Together. That word resided in an unspoken promise, echoing through the day they stood before the ocean with their friends encircling them like a protective barrier against the world. They had battled dark clouds and storms, but as they faced the horizon, all that remained was a radiant sunset, a beautiful beginning to the life they had dreamed of, hand in hand, heart to heart. Their love had persisted through trials and tribulations, but finally, here on this beach, they had carved out a space for their love to flourish. Destiny had brought them together, and they would forever cherish what they had fought to achieve each other.

********The end**********