𝟎𝟑𝟒. 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞

MINE TO SAVE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter thirty-four, season two

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟕
―୨୧⋆ ˚ MARLEY'S POV

   𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐒𝐀𝐌. It was the middle of the night, and I woke up to a distressed Dean and no Sam. This is the longest we've been separated since Sam left for college, and when we finally received a call from a very upset Sam, we immediately traveled to find him.

   Dean and I have barely spoke, but we're both very anxious because Sam has disappeared, and now he's at some hotel nowhere near us. With Dean's manic driving, it doesn't take us long to arrive at the location.

When we arrive at the hotel, we rush through the halls before we track down his room. Upon finding room one-hundred-and-nine, I charge through the door without even considering who could be behind it.

I come to a halt when I find Sam sitting numbly on the bed. His knuckles are covered in blood, and on close inspection, I see blood covers his shirt. Why is there blood on him? "Sammy?" I move forward with Dean next to me, and we fall down onto the bed to comfort Sam.

"Sam? Hey."

"Hey, Dean," Sam mumbles. "Hey, Marley." His voice breaks, and I feel my chest tighten. I wish we had found him sooner. I really wish we'd found him sooner.

Dean grabs ahold of his arm. "Are you bleeding?"

I touch his shoulder, rubbing soothing circles on his back as he sits with his eyes on his bloody hands. "I tried to wash it off," he tells us, and I rest my head against his arm.

I reach down, touching the shirt he's wearing. It's covered in blood, and I worry he's been injured, but he's not acting like he's in pain. He just seems distraught. "Sam, what──"

   Dean tries to find a wound, but we come up empty. "Oh my god."

   "I don't think it's my blood."

   I look over at Dean, more worried than I'm letting on. "Whose is it?" Dean asks, voice shaky.

   He shrugs. "I don't know."

   "Sam, what the hell happened?" I ask, lifting my head from his arm, hoping that he'll lift his head and look at me and Dean.

   Sam lifts his eyes. "Guys..." He exhales. "I don't remember anything."