A goal (52)

Nagi deftly controlled the ball with his foot, his focus locked on the Blue Lock defender standing in his way. Determined to find the back of the net, he surged forward, his eyes emanating a faint brownish aura that mirrored his unwavering determination. As he approached the 15-meter mark, he unleashed a powerful shot towards the goal.

However, Chigiri, displaying incredible speed, closed the gap and executed a perfectly timed tackle, dispossessing Nagi just in the nick of time. The ball's trajectory was deflected, resulting in a collision with the goal post. Seizing the opportunity, Chigiri swiftly raced to retrieve the rebound.

But as Rin positioned himself for a shot, Barou swiftly intervened, blocking Rin's attempt with unwavering determination. Rin, visibly frustrated by the relentless obstacles thwarting his scoring attempts, vented his frustration. "That was pathetic," Barou seethed, his anger boiling over.

The ball landed at Nakada's feet, instantly capturing the attention of every player on the field. A collective sense of anticipation and trepidation filled the air. They had accepted that stopping Nakada would be an immense challenge, but it did not dampen their resolve to try.

Isagi, the nearest player to Nakada, opted to create space rather than directly engage him. He knew that a one-on-one encounter would likely end in Nakada's favor. However, Nakada, perceptive to Isagi's strategy, smiled and approached him, showcasing incredible footwork at an astonishing speed.

Isagi found himself unable to keep up with Nakada's lightning-fast movements. The ball seemingly danced left and right, defying all expectations. Nakada's agility was unmatched, leaving Isagi stunned. "Too slow," Nakada uttered as he effortlessly passed by Isagi, who stood dumbfounded.

As Isagi turned to chase after Nakada, he was caught off guard by Nakada's explosive speed. Nakada effortlessly outpaced Isagi, leaving him in the dust. Next in Nakada's path was Barou, who braced himself for the challenge ahead. With a confident smile, Nakada taunted him, "Ready to dance?"

Barou, determined not to be humiliated again, lunged at Nakada. However, Nakada effortlessly evaded his tackle, leaving Barou sprawled on the ground. Pain shot through Barou's ankle, a consequence of the immense stress placed on it during the failed attempt to stop Nakada. As he lay on the pitch, Barou cursed Nakada under his breath, vowing never to experience such humiliation again.

Undeterred, Nakada sprinted past the goalkeeper and Chigiri, flicking the ball effortlessly over them. Helplessly, they watched as the ball gracefully found its way into the net. The scoreline read [Team Red] vs. [Team White]: 3-0. Nakada, a self-assured grin on his face, addressed his opponents, "You guys are getting better, but unfortunately not good enough to stop me."

A sense of anticipation filled Nakada's being. He relished the challenge posed by his opponents, his desire to push himself to the limit burning within him. He enjoyed the rush of dopamine that surged through his veins, witnessing the opposing team entering a state of intense focus and determination.

Time flew by, and the match between Team White and Team Red intensified. Each player in Team White refused to accept defeat, determined to emerge victorious. Bachira, his eyes engulfed in darkness, received a pass and unleashed a powerful shot towards the goal without a moment's hesitation.

The ball soared towards the net, and as Rin positioned himself to block it, Isagi intervened, redirecting its

trajectory. Rin watched in disbelief as the ball changed course and headed towards their own goal. With lightning-fast reflexes, Nakada headed the ball away, his eyes displaying an enigmatic symbol. Chigiri seized the rebound and swiftly fired a shot at the goal.

Out of nowhere, Bachira appeared, passing the ball back to Isagi, who unleashed a fierce strike towards the net. For the first time in the match, Team White held their breath, witnessing the ball almost breach the goal line. But in a remarkable display of teamwork, Rin and Nakada combined forces, kicking the ball away just in time.

The players of Team White stood in stunned silence, their opportunity to score slipping away. As the ball sailed out of bounds, Nakada, unfazed by Rin's presence, remained solely focused on the match. His eyes darkened significantly, displaying peculiar patterns, while veins bulged across his body.

A/N this week will just be an experiment for me, I will post the draft of this in the comments as even though this version is basically the same, Chatgpt has a tendency to make everything that is a bit hurtful nice.