The team's (72)

Pov change
"The match is 3 weeks from now, The U20 Japan team lead Sae Itoshie against the blue lock eleven, if you win you can steal the right to represent Japan and if you lose blue lock will be destroyed"

"Let's go lumps of talents, we will be the ones to change Japanese soccer," Ego said looking at everyone in the room.

"Hey, wait a minute, I get that we are not guaranteed a spot who is going to be the blue lock eleven," Raichi said as he look at the screen.

"Do we have to pick a midfielder and a defender from this group?" Gagamaru asked nonchalantly.
"Yes, of course, we will also have a goalkeeper, we will do our best with our ramshackle team" Ego explained

"Wait the other team will have defensive specialists while our team will only consist of strikers, how would that work," Tokitmetsu said pointing out some facts.

"Oi, Shut up, how stupid do you think I am, Blue lock is going to assemble a team around those six players"

"These players would be the top-ranking player at present, plus putting together a team in just 3 weeks will require a most rational gamble" Ego explained.

"Will the following player please come forward,Our second place is Ryusei Shido" Ego announced.
"There it is, Wahoo," Shido said with a grin on his face.
"our third rank player Rin Itoshie,"
As Rin walked forward some people in the crowd were wondering why they started with the second place.

Where was the first place to begin with, what they didn't know was right the first-place player was currently busy doing something else.

Shido look at Rin before he said "So he is the number three which means 'he is number one'."Shido said to himself thinking of Nakada the whole time.

He could wait to play against him again, his explosive style of playing soccer just couldn't wait to meet Nakada's divine plays.

Just thinking about him made him excited, this would be good.
"Number four, Seichiro Nagi" Ego said to which Nagi just walked up to the stage looking a bit bored.

"Number five, Tabito Karasu" Ego announced.
"I knew that," Karasu said arrogantly acting like he knew he would get chosen.
"Number six, Meguru Bachira"
"Let go," Bachira said smiling

"That's all, "Ego said after finishing his list.
"Ego-san just a simple question, where is the number one player and what is the difference between the first rank and the sixth rank"A dude in glass said looking toward the camera.

"Out of the thirty-five of you, only 3 of you manage to score against the world five"
"Shido managed to score a goal and Bachira also score a goal against them"

"The number one player managed to score a hat trick"

"The rest of it were based on goal scored since the first selection and the personal evaluation of the world five and finally my own judgment, are you satisfy now you four eyes model"Ego said looking at him.

"Yes, Thank you, "The guy said smiling
"Now time for the next selection, "Ego said as a hologram appeared in his hands showcasing teams A, B, and C.

Team A showcased two people as their captain, there was a picture of Shido smiling but next to him was a picture of Nakada.

Tram B had a picture of the bored face of Nagi and Rin's emo face, while Team C had the cat-like face of Bachira and the confident face of Karasu.

"The remaining 29 players must decide on which team they would like to join" Ego explained
"Then three people will be assigned to the team that they chose to form a team of five"

"After that, the completed team will have on five match's again each other and for form's sake, the top six will play in multiple matches" Ego explained.

"While the other 29 player only get one match to prove themselves, this is the revised final test of the third selection"

"Consider it a tryout for the right to represent Japan in the U20world cup match," Ego said as a hologram of the two six players appeared in his hand.

"Also when the twenty-nine players outside of the top six team up, they will form 9 teams of three, and one team will only have 2 players and as an exception"

"One player will play in two matches, Ryusuke Kira," Ego said as Kira just crack the muscle on his neck.
Something about him seem to have changed drastically.

"First the top players can advance through the next room"Ego said and as the players started to walk toward that room.

Ego opened his mouth and said "That being said, this is just the ranking at this point and even if you are in top six, you rank can still, be lower based on your performance during the tryout. so please keep that in mind" Ego explained