Decisions (55)

With steam emanating from his body and his eyes darkening to the point of no longer seeing any color in them, apart from a black hole that would swallow you whole.

Nakada stood there as the score changed once again and the sound of a whistle blowing signaling the end of the game was heard.

With each breath that Nakada took, Steam seem to be leaving his body, he seem to be actually be sweating not from the match itself but from the drain his body was put under as of right now.

He clenched his teeth and smile, he would have loved to mess around a bit more but this seem like the absolute best that this team could give him.

His eyes than landed on the defeated figure of Barou on the floor and he smiled as by looking at the former king defeated pose.

He had managed to break him mentally and for some reason seeing somebody with such a huge ego on the floor fueled with despair.

Seeing that sight somewhat excited him, the dopamine rush that he felt as he look at him was amazing.

The exitment and the thrill currently flowing through his body felt amazing, he felt like he was getting intoxicated on the feeling.

He probably shouldn't feel like that but seeing Barou like this just had this feeling to it that made him feel like he was on cloud nine.

He walked toward the figure of the defeated team white before his eyes seem to give a strange glow, each step he took seem to be making the member of team white more anxious.

They had lost the match and it was time for Nakada to choose who he want for his team, he wanted a good teammate and not somebody that is completely garbage at the game.

He and Rin already had an exceptional vision of the field, which meant Isagi was out of the option, He himself was a way better version of Isagi and Rin also a better version of Isagi.

As much as Barou shot power would be nice and all Nakada already had the Nakada impact meaning shooting power is not something the team needs.(A/N by the team he meant himself)

He knew for a fact Rin shooting power was great and that Nagi shooting power was also great although not at that level yet.

The choice was now between Bachira and Chigiri, if he choose Chigiri that meant he is choosing to have more speed in his team.

Nakada is also quite fast meaning choosing Chigiri would mean choosing somebody that is a speedster and considering that Nakada had the sneaking suspicion that he would probably have to face against Loki.

Speed is something that he needs as he could keep up with the initial acceleration but as soon as Loki reaches his full speed he would be left in the dust.

Chigiri's body was literally built for speed meaning choosing him would be a solid option, putting him on the left wing could do some good.

With Chigiri he could at least have tried and stop him on the wing.....Who was he kidding, Loki would probably speedblitze Chigiri before he can realize it.

That mean Bachira could be other best possible answer, he could sync up with everybody in the team and create a chemical reaction between them.

Nakada pov

Considering that I will be playing, if there is a defender in the team of the world five that we would be playing.

I am going to say that defender would probably guard me because if he doesn't I will score a 100% if left unguarded.

As long as I Manage to activate the flow during the game I will be fine, If I can activate it and hold on unto it then I will definitely be fine.

I should probably get ready to get tackle a lot but that ain't going to stop me, anyway back on topic.
I need to choose who I want as my teammate.

It quite complicated on who I would want, I am really divided between Chigiri and Bachira, if we talking about this match alone.

Bachira showed the much growth out of the both of them, he seem to be the one that would be developing and adapting the fastest.

I didn't even spare Barou a second glance as I didn't want a waste of oxygen in my team, there is a tree out there working overtime for that piece of oxygen that he is wasting.

If this experience alone is enough to break his spirit then he is not ready for the real thing, I am not even in the professional league yet and I can still mop the floor with him.

He probably played with a bunch of people that we're weaken than him that is probably why he is like this but to me.

If he is this arrogant and this enough to break him than his mom should have swallowed him, maybe the plan B was the right idea for his family.

'If I had to choose somebody to join my team that wasn't  Isagi or this waste of sperm it probably would be...'
A/N Dont mind what he is thinking right now