Linking up with Bachira (63)

Loki just looked at Nakada and smile, this match seem to be shaping up to be more than a warm-up for him after all.

Nakada on the other hand had to keep a few thing in mind with one of them being the fact that Cabassos was not allowed

Anywhere near the goal, his ability to score from there is a fatal hit that Nakada is not allowed to risk.

Nakada sigh a bit before walking back toward his position waiting for the kick-off to start once again,
His eyes gleamed a beautiful blue color.

The vein on his body seems to be more present and his body seems to let off some steam but if you were to look at him closely.

You would notice that Nakada's playstyle and even the way he walks now seem to be the combination of countless players.

As kick-off started, Luna passed the ball to Cabassos, Rin, and Bachira went to guard him to block off his passes course but his eyes seem to scan the field, in less than a second before he proceeded to do a backspin pass right in between them.

As the ball seem to be headed for Silva, Nagi was there and try to jump and clear the ball, but Silva simply overpowered the teenager and heads the ball in the goal.

Leaving no room for anyone to react and due to Nakada not being near the defence at that time, the ball flew toward the goal with no one to stop it.

The score was now, 3 to 2 in favor of the World Five team.
Nakada mentally swore at himself for not being there, he did not let this dishearten his thought.

He knew that the world five still needed two more goals before this game is over and he will make them work for it.

He doesn't care if he will lose this, as long as he makes them regret underestimating him then he is fine. (A/N his ego will not allow it)

Time skip

Nakada's eyes were now fully darkened and he was rushing on the field with the ball at his feet, he soon met Luna that came toward him and try to guard him. Nakada instead of passing the ball decided on running towards his opponent, when he was close enough to the prince, he lunged in one direction before he suddenly lunged the opposite direction before he quickly changed back to his original side using the outside of his foot to push the ball past the backpedaling Luna.

To make what he did appear convincing, for the first lunge he decided to make it short and sharp while the second lunge was a little bit longer to make it seem as if he had committed to that direction.

"I am not Sae"Nakada said as he past by Luna

After getting past Luna, Nakada eyes scan the field for an opportunity before he notice that Rin was free but instead of passing the ball he instead decided to run around the field with the ball at his feet.
Nakada soon came to face with Adam Blake and with a smile on his face, Nakade decided to stopping the ball before dragging it away from Adam, while using his body as a shield while also spining in a different direction.

"This isn't the bedroom it's not time to get tired," Nakada said to Adam before rushing away from him,

Nakada soon reach arrive near the corner kick area and due to him being near the touch line, he looked up to see where his teammates were at and upon noticing Rin, Nagi and Bachira in penalty area he decided to finally pass.

He had done all the hard part now for them to not mess this shit up.

Nakada wrapped one leg behind the other to put in a cross.

For him to pull this move he neededfor his foot to be on the outside of his planted foot when executing the move.

Using his standing leg to gives to give him balance, He aggressively cut his other leg behind and strike the ball. leaning back while doing this to give the ball more height and power.

The ball flew in the air as Nakada breathed out a bit tired, The ball flew in the head before slowly landing near Rin.

Unlucky for Rin, Silva was there to head the ball away."You won't score any header with me here"Silva boosted.

"I wasn't planning on that"Nakada mutter as the ball landed in front of Bachira feet and with his eyes spinning like crazy.

He shot the ball with all he had, everything that he could muster was release in that one kick and just like that the score changed once again as the ball flew to the back of the net without any interruption.

Bachira ran toward Nakada before jumping on his shoulder, he was clearly excited, Nakada just let out a small chuckle as the boy was able to follow his direction.

Next chapter preview

The ball flew a couple of feet back landing in front of Nishioka who proceeded to run up the field with the ball.

"You truly are quick to finish, "Nakada said to Blake before rushing past him with a strange glint in his eyes.
"What did you say to me you little shit" Blake yelled out"I said you quick to finish," Nakada said before speeding up and leaving behind in his dust.

Chapter ## preview

Shidou could barely hold himself back, he wanted the rematch, and every single cell in his body asked for it.

As Shidou was stuck in his weird wet dream state, Ego appeared on one of the screens on the walls saying" Good work against the all-stars, it must have been a unique experience for most of you"

A/N yes, he used Rin as bait,