The freekick (66)

As Anrie tries her best to ignore Ego, comment she looks at the screen to see, Nakada seems to be talking about something with Rin.

Whatever it was, it seemed to have ended with Rin looking rather pissed while Nakada just had a slightly annoyed expression on his face.

Pov change
Nakada stood behind the ball and looked at the wall of 3 players in front of them.
The other 2 were keeping a tight leash on his teammate.

He looked at the figure of Bachira next to him before he breathed out, it was only 20 yards away from the goal.

He could definitely do this, as soon as the whistles was blow, his eyes darken to a pure black color, veins started to appear on his body once again.

An image of Cabassos along with Roberto Carlos appeared behind him as he started running toward the ball.

He looked at the ball that he was about to kick before kicking it with a lot of force, he made sure to add some spin to the ball.

The ball had a lot of power but at the same time, it was as accurate as any of Cabassos freekick's.
The ball seem like it was breaking the sound barrier.

The ball flew at an amazing speed, no one in the field could keep track of the ball, it was moving that fast.

It was a very beautiful sight to see, it looked like a work of art, it looked like he was painting in the air the way the ball flew.

Even though, mostly everyone that played soccer in this world seems to be at superhuman level of ability.

That kick was far to powerful to stop and just like that, the ball ended at the back of the net as soon as Nakada kicked it.
[Team blue lock-World five]
[4-3]

It seem like only a second had passed before the ball hit the back of the net, Luna looked at the ball that was at the back of the net.

A small smile appeared on Luna's face but that betrayed his emotion, he was not happy that Nakada scored no he was angry.

Nakada did not celebrate his goal and instead just mutter out"One more, I just need one more"
He seemed like he was set on winning this game even though the odds were stacked against him.

Luna walked toward the balk before grabbing it and with a smile on his face he said "That was a pretty good kick, now I have to crush it"

His eyes darken as those words left his mouth, he would not lose to them, he gave them their time to shine.

Now it was time for him to absolutely break that, it seemed like he was not the only one thinking that as Adam and Silva's eyes also darken.

Adam's eyes darkened due to him finally about to try his hardest, he would not lose to some runts. it wouldn't really look good on his record if he lost to some kids.

That may be a turn-off to some women and he didn't like that idea, he would not lose to those runts, matter of fact he will crush them. (A/N couldn't that be as bad as that because you tried your hardest against a 15-year-old)

Silva decided to try as he would not lose to Lavinho's kid plus he only came here because of the money they offer, if they lose they wouldn't get paid.

"They really getting worked up over this," Loki said looking at his teammates.
"Although, I don't want to lose either, guess I will have to try harder" Loki said as his eyes darken and veins appeared on his face.

"Guess I will have to try to" Cabassos said pouting a bit, he didn't want to get dirty today but guessed that was out of the window.

Time skip.
Luna dribble past Rin with no problem whatsoever before he was met with Nakada and instead of going into a one vs one against Nakada, he passed the ball to Cabassos.

Nakada immediately try to cover Luna trying to stop his ball course but Rin appeared in front of Nakada blocking him.

Nakada looked a bit pissed but did not have time to get himself in check as he watches the ball about to land near Cabassos.

Cabassos trapped the ball perfectly before running toward the goal and as he was about to reach it.
Nishioka and Nagi, we're there to guard him.

Cabassos decided to pass the ball between them and as Nagi and Nishioka looked a mix of shock and exhaustion.

The ball flew past them before landing near the goal as Luna appeared seemingly out of nowhere to block the ball.

Rin appeared in the way of the ball and try to stop it from reaching Luna, but Luna just smile saying "Oh, it's just you"
As those words left his mouth, the ball for someone reason dropped to the floor at insane speed making its way between Rin's leg.

Luna did not even trap the ball and immediately shot it, The goalkeeper stood no chance against such a powerful shot.

The goalkeeper was unable to block the shot and just like that, the sound of a ball hitting the back of a net was heard.

Rin looked up to see that the score was now 4-4, he then looked at Luna.
Luna smiled at Rin saying "Thank you"

Next chapter preview

if you don't get your shit together don't ever think that you could be number one, "Nakada said to Rin before he tossed him aside like he was nothing to him.

He treated the second-best player in this whole facility like complete garbage, he usually wouldn't treat Rin like this, but this bastard be fucking up way too many times.

Chapter ## preview

His facial expression changed a bit before he looked like he was on cloud nine, he was very excited. He then rushed toward Nakada and try to jump on the boy, but Nakada dodged it.
"Meany "Shido said looking at Nakada with what seem to be a puppy eyes look.