Departure and Arrival

Annie's vacation had come to an end, and the bittersweet moment of saying goodbye to carefree days was upon her and her friends. Having recovered from her accidents, she felt a renewed sense of gratitude as they all gathered at the bustling airport. The group of friends, including Ken, began the process of checking in their luggage, the air filled with a mix of excitement and reluctance.

After navigating through the busy terminal, they finally reached the boarding gate. The anticipation grew as their flight was called, and they made their way onto the plane. Annie and her friends had managed to snag seats in business class, a small luxury they were all looking forward to.

Once seated, they settled into the plush seats, savoring the comfort. Ken, who was also in business class but seated a few rows away, noticed an opportunity. He walked over to Annie's friend, Sarah, who was seated next to the window.

Hey, Sarah," Ken began with a friendly smile. "Would you mind switching seats with me? I'd love to sit next to Annie and catch up a bit more before we all go back to our routines."

Sarah looked at Ken, then at Annie, and back at Ken. A warm smile spread across her face. "Of course, Ken," she replied. "I don't mind at all."

They switched seats, and Ken settled in next to Annie. As the plane began to taxi down the runway, Annie turned to Ken with a grateful smile. "Thanks for wanting to sit with me, Ken. It'll be nice to have some more time together."

Ken returned her smile, and they both relaxed, enjoying the last moments of their vacation. The plane lifted off, and they watched the world below grow smaller, ready to embrace the new memories they'd created and the ones yet to come.

After five hours in the air, the soothing voice of the pilot came over the intercom, announcing their arrival. "Welcome to Italy." A ripple of excitement passed through the cabin as the plane touched down smoothly. The passengers began gathering their belongings, the anticipation of setting foot in a new country filling the air.

Annie and her friends were no exception. As they collected their luggage and made their way through the bustling terminal, Annie felt a mix of joy and wistfulness. She turned to Ken, who was standing beside her with his suitcase in hand.

"Thank you, Ken, for everything," she said, wrapping him in a warm hug. "I really appreciate your help."

Ken hugged her back, a soft smile playing on his lips. "No worries, Annie. Every guy would do that."

They pulled away from the embrace, and for a moment, their eyes lingered on each other, both aware of the unspoken feelings they shared but hadn't yet expressed.

"We'll keep in touch," Ken said, holding up the business card she had given him earlier. "I have your card."

Annie nodded, her smile gentle. "I have yours as well. Bye, Ken. Until we meet again."

With that, Annie and her friends made their way to the exit, where a sleek company car was waiting to pick them up. They piled in, and as the car drove off, Annie glanced back one last time, watching Ken as he headed in the opposite direction, bound for his flight back home to Korea.

The friends chatted excitedly about their plans in Italy, but Annie's thoughts kept drifting back to Ken. She knew they'd see each other again, and perhaps by then, they would find the courage to share what was truly in their hearts. For now, though, the adventure in Italy awaited, and Annie was ready to embrace every moment of it