yeh kahanii: Aarohi aur uski maa ki 💗 part 6

Naira stood outside the hospital, her eyes filled with remorse and longing. Neil approached her gently, sensing her turmoil. "Maa," he said softly, "Aarohi is just upset. She needs time to heal."

Naira sighed deeply, her thoughts drifting back to a time long ago, to a moment that defined her life forever. She began to speak, her voice tinged with sadness and reflection.

"I had no one from my childhood," Naira began, her gaze distant yet intense. "Only my Nani, who raised me. I never knew if she was my real grandmother. When she passed away, I was left alone."

She recounted how fate had led her to a café where she met Kartik, a kind-hearted soul who offered her solace. But fate was cruel once more when the café owner tried to harm her. Naira fled, finding herself in another place among women and children in similar predicaments.

"There, among those women, I met a child, just two years old," Naira continued, her voice trembling with emotion. "She became my companion, my reason to keep going. But one day, one of the girls warned me that the place was dangerous, that they would traffic us. I was already trapped in my own way, but she told me I could still escape."

Naira paused, the memories washing over her like a storm. "I was ready to leave, to flee from that nightmare. But then I saw her, that two-year-old child who had become my lifeline. I couldn't leave her behind."

"And that's when I named her Aarohi," Naira whispered, tears glistening in her eyes. "The day I took her with me, it was like she was reborn, and her presence became my reason to celebrate life again. Now she has a mother to hate, but when she gets to know she didn't even have that..."

Naira's voice broke as she confessed her deepest fears. "That's why I didn't tell her anything."

Neil listened intently, understanding the depths of his mother's sacrifice and love. "Maa," he said gently, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "Aarohi knows your love. She may be angry now, but she'll come around. She's strong, just like you."

Naira nodded, finding solace in Neil's words. Together, they stood outside the hospital, bound by a shared history of resilience and love that had shaped their lives in ways they never imagined.

Naira looked at Neil with earnest eyes, her voice filled with a mixture of plea and hope. "Neil, I've kept some ornaments all these years, meant for her wedding day. Please, make sure she wears them. Tell her not to hate me. Promise me, Neil, promise me you won't hurt her. She loves you deeply."

Neil nodded solemnly, understanding the weight of Naira's request. He reached out to hold her hand, reassuringly. "Maa, I promise you," he said with determination. "I will cherish her, protect her, and love her with all my heart. Aarohi means everything to me, just as she means everything to you."

Naira smiled faintly through her tears, feeling a sense of relief and gratitude wash over her. "Thank you, Neil," she whispered. "You're a good son and a wonderful partner to Aarohi. Take care of her, always."

With those words hanging in the air, Naira and Neil shared a moment of understanding and mutual respect, bound together by their love for Aarohi and their shared journey of overcoming adversity and finding love amidst life's challenges.

One week later, Naira sat alone in her dimly lit living room, the ticking of the clock echoing in the silence. She couldn't shake off the worry that gnawed at her heart. Every passing minute felt like an eternity as she waited for any sign of Aarohi and Neil.

Then, a soft knock on the door shattered the stillness. Naira's heart leaped with hope as she hurried to open it. There stood Aarohi, her eyes brimming with tears, and Neil standing solemnly behind her. Without a word, Aarohi rushed into Naira's arms, her embrace tight and desperate.