ruhi and aarohi part 2

Six years had passed since Aarohi left Udaipur, distancing herself from the Goenka and Birla families. She had built a successful life as a renowned doctor in Delhi and had raised her daughter, Ruhi, with all the love and care she could provide. Despite her new life, the pain of the past still lingered, especially the betrayal she felt when her family had urged her to abort her child for the sake of Akshara and Abhimanyu's baby.

Aarohi returned to Udaipur reluctantly for a medical conference, not for any familial obligation. The conference was being held at Birla Hospital, which had been facing several issues recently. The once-reputable institution was now struggling, and the news had reached Aarohi’s ears.

Upon arriving at the hospital, she was greeted by an old colleague. "Dr. Aarohi, it’s good to see you. We’re facing a crisis here, and your expertise is much needed."

Aarohi nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. She headed towards the ICU, where the most critical cases were being handled. As she walked through the corridors, memories of her past came rushing back, but she pushed them aside, focusing on her duty as a doctor.

In the ICU, Aarohi was shocked to see Abhimanyu, looking exhausted and distraught. Beside him was Akshara, holding their son Abhir, who appeared very ill.

"Aarohi," Abhimanyu said, his voice filled with desperation. "Abhir is very sick. The hospital is short-staffed and we don’t have the resources to treat him properly. Please, help us."

Aarohi's heart ached at the sight of Abhir. Despite her anger towards Abhimanyu and Akshara, she couldn't ignore the plight of the innocent child. She quickly assessed the situation and began giving orders to the nurses and staff.

Hours passed as Aarohi worked tirelessly to stabilize Abhir. Her skill and dedication were evident, and slowly, Abhir’s condition began to improve. During a brief moment of rest, she confronted Abhimanyu.

"This hospital used to be a place of excellence. What happened?" she asked, her voice laced with frustration.

Abhimanyu sighed. "After you left, things started falling apart. We lost many good doctors and staff. We tried to keep things running, but it’s been a struggle."

Aarohi shook her head. "You prioritized your own fears and convenience over the well-being of others. Now you're paying the price."

Akshara, with tears in her eyes, approached Aarohi. "We were wrong, Aarohi. We’ve regretted our actions every day. Please, forgive us."

Aarohi looked at Akshara, her eyes filled with a mix of anger and sadness. "Forgiveness isn’t something you can ask for and expect to receive. You asked me to abort my child for yours. I can never forget that."

Despite her harsh words, Aarohi’s focus remained on saving Abhir. She knew that the boy was innocent in all of this, and she couldn’t let him suffer for the mistakes of his parents. After several grueling hours, Abhir’s condition stabilized, and Aarohi finally stepped back, exhausted but relieved.

Abhimanyu and Akshara approached her, their faces filled with gratitude and remorse. "Thank you, Aarohi," Abhimanyu said quietly. "You saved our son."

Aarohi nodded, her expression serious. "I did it for Abhir, not for you. Remember that."

As she prepared to leave, Ruhi, who had been playing in the waiting area, ran to her mother. "Mama, can we go home now?"

Aarohi looked down at her daughter, her heart filled with love. "Yes, Ruhi. We’re going home."

Before she left, Aarohi turned to face her family one last time. "I did what I had to do as a doctor. But don’t think this changes anything between us. I’m here for my patients, not for you."

With that, she walked out of the hospital, holding Ruhi’s hand, leaving behind a family that would forever be haunted by their choices and the woman who, despite everything, showed them what true strength and compassion looked like.