yeh kahanii : Aarohi aur uski maa ki 💗. final part

Naira and Kartik were sitting on the couch, discussing the next steps for Aarohi and Neil's wedding. Harsh, Neil’s father, had just agreed to the match, seeing how happy Neil was with Aarohi.

**Kartik:** "I'm so glad Harsh  agreed. Neil and Aarohi will be so happy together."

**Naira:** "Yes, it feels like everything is falling into place. Aarohi deserves all the happiness in the world."

Just then, Neil and Aarohi walked into the room, holding hands and smiling.

**Neil:** "Mom, Uncle Kartik, we have something to say."

**Aarohi:** "We’ve decided that we want you both to get married first. You’ve waited long enough for your happiness."

Naira and Kartik exchanged surprised glances.

**Kartik:** "But Aarohi, Neil, this is your moment. We want you to have the wedding you’ve dreamed of."

**Neil:** "We know, but we want to see you two happy and together first. It's our condition."

**Aarohi:** "You both have done so much for us. It’s time you both get the happiness you deserve. Only then can we truly celebrate our own wedding."

Naira was touched. She looked at Kartik, who nodded with a smile.

**Naira:** "Alright, if that’s what you want. We’ll get married first."

**Kartik:** "We just want you both to be happy. If this is what it takes, then so be it."

---

The house buzzed with activity as preparations for Naira and Kartik’s wedding began. Flowers adorned the hallways, and everyone was busy with various tasks. Aarohi and Neil were helping with decorations, ensuring everything was perfect.

**Naira:** "Aarohi, make sure the flowers are arranged neatly. I want everything to be perfect."

**Aarohi:** "Don't worry, Mom. We’ll make sure it's just as you envisioned."

**Neil:** "And Kartik Uncle, I’ve taken care of the guest list and the invitations."

**Kartik:** "Thank you, Neil. You both are amazing."

Later that evening, Naira and Kartik found a quiet moment to themselves. Kartik held Naira's hand as they stood on the balcony, looking at the city lights.

**Kartik:** "I never thought this day would come. After all these years, we’re finally getting married."

**Naira:** "It feels surreal, doesn't it? But I’m happy. We’re starting a new chapter together."

**Kartik:** "And it’s going to be the best chapter yet. I love you, Naira."

**Naira:** "I love you too, Kartik."

They shared a tender kiss, a promise of the love and happiness that awaited them.

---

**Scene 3: Wedding Day - Birla House Garden**

The garden was transformed into a stunning wedding venue. Naira, dressed in a beautiful red lehenga, walked down the aisle with Kartik, looking dashing in his sherwani. The guests clapped and cheered as the couple took their vows, sealing their love and commitment.

**Priest:** "With these vows, you are now husband and wife."

Naira and Kartik smiled at each other, their eyes filled with tears of joy. They turned to Neil and Aarohi, who were standing nearby, also emotional.

**Kartik:** "Now, it’s your turn."

**Naira:** "Thank you for making this day so special for us."

The guests enjoyed a grand reception filled with laughter, music, and dance. Naira and Kartik shared their first dance as a married couple, surrounded by loved ones.