yeh kahanii: Aarohi aur uski maa ki 💗 part 4

After 1 year

Aarohi stood on the terrace, her long hair blowing gently in the evening breeze. The sky was painted in hues of pink and orange, creating a perfect backdrop for the moment Neil had meticulously planned. He approached her quietly, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Aarohi," he called softly, making her turn around. She smiled, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

"Neil, what is it? You seem nervous," she teased, taking a step closer to him.

Neil took a deep breath, reaching into his pocket to pull out a small velvet box. He dropped to one knee, holding the box up to her. Aarohi gasped, her hands flying to her mouth.

"Aarohi, from the moment I met you, my life has been filled with joy and purpose. You are my best friend, my confidant, and the love of my life. Will you marry me?" Neil asked, his voice steady despite the emotions swirling inside him.

Tears welled up in Aarohi's eyes as she nodded vigorously. "Yes, Neil! Yes, I will marry you!" she exclaimed, pulling him up and into a tight embrace. Neil slipped the ring onto her finger, and they both laughed with happiness.

Later that evening, Aarohi sat with her mother, Naira, in the living room. She couldn't wait to share the news. "Mom, there's something I need to tell you," Aarohi began, her voice trembling with excitement.

Naira looked up from her book, a knowing smile on her face. "What is it, dear?"

"Neil proposed to me, and I said yes!" Aarohi blurted out, holding out her hand to show the ring.

Naira's eyes lit up with joy as she took Aarohi's hand in hers. "Oh, Aarohi, that's wonderful news! Neil is such a good man. I'm so happy for you both," she said, pulling her daughter into a warm hug.

"You really think he's the best man for me, Mom?" Aarohi asked, seeking reassurance.

Naira nodded, her eyes filled with love and certainty. "Absolutely, Aarohi. Neil is kind, responsible, and he loves you deeply. He will always take care of you and make you happy. I couldn't have asked for a better partner for my daughter."

Aarohi felt a wave of relief wash over her. "Thank you, Mom. Your support means everything to me."

Naira smiled, brushing a strand of hair from Aarohi's face. "You deserve all the happiness in the world, my dear. And with Neil by your side, I know you'll have it."

The three of them celebrated the engagement that evening, their hearts filled with love and hope for the future. As they raised their glasses in a toast, Neil looked at Aarohi and Naira, feeling blessed to have found a family that accepted and cherished him.

Together, they knew they could face any challenges that came their way, united by the strength of their love and the unwavering support of those who mattered most.

---

In the heart of udaipur, Neil and Aarohi celebrated their one-year anniversary together. They strolled hand in hand through the serene Lodhi Gardens, the air thick with the fragrance of blooming flowers and the promise of another magical year together.

**Neil:** (smiling) "Can you believe it's been a whole year, Aarohi?"

**Aarohi:** (gazing at him affectionately) "Time flies when you're with the right person, Neil."

They found a quiet bench beneath a sprawling tree, its branches offering a gentle shade from the afternoon sun.

**Neil:** (taking her hands in his) "Aarohi, there's something I want to share with you."