T͓̽w͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽y͓̽-t͓̽h͓̽r͓̽e͓̽e͓̽

Monday Night
🕯️🕯️🕯️

Around the the large beach side table, the family of 12 got comfortable as the two server rotated around them pouring waters and passing out menus. "We will be back, shortly," one of them whispered to Pippa as everyone grabbed menus to peruse.

"Thank you," she smiled, before releasing them. Feather flipped her kids menu and leaned towards Pippa, who had taken one head of the table. "What looks good to you Feath?" She asked, noticing the child's wandering eyes. 

"I don't know. I like pizza, but the Mac and cheese comes with applesauce and I really want applesauce," she read. Pippa nodded. While glancing over her own menu.

"You can get pizza and applesauce," Pippa enticed. Feather had always been well mannered and mindful, unlike her father and family members who were raised by Pippa and Lin. She understood why Lizzie and Nova were like that, they were grateful for things like food, because they never knew where their next meals were coming from. But, Feather had grandparents who were financially almost as well off as Lin and Pippa. It just seems like they didn't raise spoil brats.

"Okay," she grinned, before flipping to the coloring side. "What are you getting Nona?" She asked, while starting the word search.

"I think Chicken Marsala. It's the only thing I think the baby will like," she answered. On the other end of the table, Lesley laid her head on Nova's shoulder.

"I can't eat. Literally nothing sounds good," she griped. Nova shook her head.

"Mommy, you have to eat. You've only kept down an apple today. At least get some soup, they have chicken and gnocchi," she offered. Lesley grimaced with a quick head shake. "Okay, tomato?" Lesley shrugged. That would have to do.

A few seats down, Lizzie and Mason shared a menu. "I think we should share the surf and turf. And I'll get a side of rice, so you can have the mash potatoes and we can share the broccoli," she offered. Mason nodded and pecked her cheek.

"That sounds good to me, baby," he obliged. Lizzie was the decision maker of the relationship, because she grew up with no choices and Mason grew up with too many. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, can you order me a scotch on the rocks?" He asked. She nodded, while deciding on either a margarita or a lemon drop for herself.

The twins already knew what they were getting before they had even arrived. Claudia was set on the shrimp Alfredo and AnneMarie with the chicken Alfredo. Nothing new there.

Allie had settled in spaghetti with a bolognese sauce. While Lin was talking Noah into a steak. "Listen, son, I was told their Filet Mignon was to die for," Lin enticed. Noah looked at the price of the cut with a sigh.

"I don't know, Mr. Miranda, I'm saving up for a wedding and this steak is more than I make in a week," he over exaggerated. Lin chuckled and waved him off.

"Nonsense, you're family on this trip, which means you don't pay for anything. You can ask any of them. Phillipa and I've got it. You just enjoy," he grinned. Noah glanced to Allie, who was nodding him on. Noah felt guilty and sub consciously made a mental note to pay them back for his and her meals.

"Thank you, sir. I appreciate this," he agreed. Allie kissed his cheek as a thank you for indulging her father. This was something he would have to get used to, thankfully he was fully ready to take care of Allie in a way she was used to.