T͓̽e͓̽n͓̽

(Continued)
🕯🕯🕯

Pippa tried to calm down as she walked all five of her girls into the hospital. "Hi," Pippa greeted the receptionist. "I have three appointments for Dr. Grey," Pippa smiled. The lady nodded and pointed her in the direction of her doctor. They got to the mini waiting room and sat down. First up was Claudia. Pippa and Claudia walked into the exam room and sat in the chairs across from the padded table. "Is there anything you want to tell me before this exam starts?" Pippa asked. Claudia thought for a second before shaking her head.

"Nah, I'm good," she answered. Pippa nodded and watched her favorite doctor come in with another doctor she sort of knew.

"Hello, Pippa, hello, Claudia," Meredith greeted. The teen smiled while Pippa waved. "This is doctor Robbins, she will be doing your pelvic exam, because I... don't want to," Meredith introduced. Pippa and Claudia giggled as Arizona waved.

"This will be great, I promise," She continued to smile.

"Honey, this is not my first rodeo. Let's get this on the road. I gotta a girl to talk to," Claudia smirked. The adults giggled and with that said Meredith started her first exam.

🕯🕯🕯

Back upstate, Lin, Chris, Daveed, Oak, Anthony, Reneé, and Jasmine stood in the basement of the house in a semi circle. "Lin what are we doing down here?" Jasmine asked. Lin unfolded his arms and pushed his hair out of his face.

"Do you think this is enough space for three girls?" He asked, showing off the second master bedroom. His friends looked at him weird.

"Why? You have rooms upstairs," Daveed pointed out. Lin shook his head.

"Nope, after we cleared Stevie's room and moved Allie into the old nursery, Pippa wouldn't let anyone move in. We have two rooms and four girls, but three refuse to live with one. So, I gotta move them somewhere bigger," Lin replied. The gang nodded and looked around at the huge space.

"If you move everything out of here, cleaned up the bathroom and got like a couch and TV for the living room outside, the girls would love it. It's a humongous space," Reneé envisioned. Jasmine nodded.

"It's just big enough for them to be apart or together!" She gleamed. Lin smirked to his friends and shrugged.

"In the words of Alexander Hamilton, let's go," Lin said. The guys looked at him crazy as the girls squealed.

"Right now?" Daveed asked. Lin nodded and pulled his hair into a ponytail.

"No time like the present. They are going to come back from their day, tired as ready to chill," Lin said before picking up stuff to take to the living room. After a couple of trips everyone else pitched into to do the job a little faster.

They are gonna love this right, right!

He thought to himself. He knew his girls. He was 67% sure they would like it, but his margin of error was a bit high. Even though it was lower than 50, the margin was still high.

🕯🕯🕯

Thirty minutes into the doctors appointments, Arizona finished her exam on Claudia and took off her gloves. "Okay, go get dressed sweetie," Dr. Robbins said. AnneMarie nodded, hopped off the table, and went to the bathroom.

"So?" Pippa asked. Arizona washed her hands and updated AnneMarie's chart.

"Well, there is nothing too serious to worry about, but she does have early signs of a yeast infection. Meredith can prescribe something. But I do want to talk to you about your oldest, Allie," Arizona started, before AnneMarie emerged from the bathroom. She stared at the silent women awkwardly as she threw her lap gown in the trash.