F͓̽i͓̽v͓̽e͓̽

Sunday Morning
🕯🕯🕯
8:30 AM

While Feather slept peacefully, Enzo sat on the edge of his bed forming a text to his mom about the child in question. He wasn't sure what he was gonna say and every time he typed he back spaced and took it out.

Enzo
Hey mom! There's no easy way to say this...I'm a dad...|

Delete.

Enzo
Hey Mom, remember that psycho ex-girlfriend Ashely? Well turns out we've got a kid...|

Delete.

Enzo looked back at his sleeping daughter and sighed. He, for some odd reason, thought the surprise method was the best.

Enzo
Hey Mom, what time is dinner?

Sent.

With one quick glance back, Enzo got up from the bed and started to straight up his couch to remove any evidence of where he'd been inhabiting for almost a week.

🕯🕯🕯

On the other boujee of the state, Nova woke to Allie on FaceTime with some guy she had never seen before. "Yeah, I know. I'm excited to see you, but I've gotta go before my niece and sister wake up," Allie whined. She had her headphones in, so Nova could only hear what she was saying. "I love you, too. Soon, babe. I promise," Allie hung up. Nova pretended to go back to sleep, to avoid being caught. She heard a few shuffles and waited a couple of minutes before getting up to see that Allie had gone into the bathroom. She quickly grabbed her phone and looked to see if her mom had texted her SOS. Thankfully she hadn't, so Nova slid into her normal morning routine.

🕯🕯🕯

Fifteen minutes later, Allie emerged from the bathroom in a towel with wet hair. "Morning Nova," Allie greeted. Nova put her phone down and smirked.

"Hey," she replied. Allie went into her closet and started to get dressed.

"What's up?" She suspiciously asked, seeing her nieces face from the closet.

"Oh nothing, I just... I'm so excited to see you," she tainted through a giggle. Allie's face went straight, forcing her to look back at Nova.

"You can't say anything! Mommy and Papá don't know anything about him!" Allie begged. Nova put her hands up in surrender.

"You're secrets safe with me. What do I have to gain by telling?" She asked, making Allie sigh with relief. While the oldest in the house got dressed, Claudia barged in wearing t-shirt dress, Nike's, and a top bun. "Well, you look cute!" Nova complimented. Claudia struck a pose, then sat on Allie's bean bag chair.

"Thank ya! Gotta look cute for this dinner tonight," Claudia smirked. Nova nodded and slid out of the bed to get to her backpack.

"Yeah, that's true," she agreed as she pulled out a maroon body con dress and black roshe's. "I'm gonna go get ready, I'll be right back," Nova called. Claudia nodded and opened her phone as her niece ran off to the bathroom. The fourteen year olds phone buzzed with a text that literally ruined any chance of a relationship with her sister at all.

🕯🕯🕯

Lesley looked herself up and down in the mirror. She was wearing white jeans, an army green crop top. "Good enough," she dismissed. Even though she was almost sure Pippa was gonna drug test her when she got to the house, Lesley deduced that smoking some weed before leaving wouldn't cause too much of an uproar in front of her child. The twenty-seven year old sat on her fire escape and smoked from her bong as she watched cars drive past, people yell, and businesses grow.