F͓̽o͓̽u͓̽r͓̽t͓̽e͓̽e͓̽n͓̽

Five Days Later
🕯🕯🕯

Allie, Killy (above) and Marti sat in Allie's car outside of the Miranda-Soo residence at 2 AM, chilling. Music was humming, smoke was swarming, and the air was filled with laughter. "Yo, she for real grounded you for something that happened years ago?" Marti asked. Allie nodded and blew the smoke out from her hit.

"Yeah. And I'm technically still grounded for two more days, but she's sleep, so this is fine," Allie giggled. Killy rolled her eyes and glanced at the window with all the shadows in the window at the front of the house moving and jumping.

"What's up with that?" Killiandra asked. Allie looked back at the house and shrugged.

"Claudia and AnneMarie are back in the same room, so they are probably fighting...again," Allie nonchalantly explained. Martina and Killiandra shared a look of worry, before ultimately shrugging it off and going back to talking about nothing.

🕯🕯🕯

Inside, AnneMarie and Claudia were indeed going at it again. Claudia had just gotten her laptop back and AnneMarie wanted nothing more than to use it or smash it as their father had done hers. "No!" Claudia quietly yelled for the third time.

"Why not? I need to talk to my girls!" AnneMarie bothered. Claudia rolled her eyes and turned back to her pacing sister.

"You don't have girls! The twins left you as soon as Dani pounced on your ass," Claudia smirked. AnneMarie's nostrils flared as she plopped down on her bed across the room.

"They went to go find a teacher!" she lied, knowing good and well they dipped on her at the first sight of trouble. The twins were never really loyal to AnneMarie, they just wanted to be nice so that she wouldn't take their boyfriends.

"Don't kid yourself. Now, leave me alone! I'm trying to get some work done," Claudia gripped. A gust a wind picked up the Latina's hair as a stuffed animal hit the back of her head. "Really? You want me to come over there and break the other thumb?" Claudia threatened a little to loud.

"My room! Now!" Pippa's voice boomed over the intercom. The twins shared a short look of fear, before slowly walking across the overpass, that looked between the foyer and living room, to their parents room. Upon entering, the girls saw their mother with her head in her hands, sitting on the couch in front of the bed. "Girls, do you have any idea what time it is?" Pippa rhetorically asked. The girls silently stared at their mother, who clearly didn't feel well, and shook their heads. "It's late. Very late. Shut, the fuck, up. Go to bed," she demanded. Without a fuss, the girls ran back to their room and shut the door.

"Thanks a lot, asshat," AnnMarie blamed. Claudia hopped in her bed and rolled her eyes.

"Me? You're the one throwing shit like a child!" She fought back. Before they knew it the girls started bicker again and the intercom was back on.

"Girls! Seriously! Stop talking to each other! Turn the light out! Go to bed! If I have to come in there, so help me God!" Pippa threatened. The twins groaned and shut the lamps off before tossing and turning in their covers to piss the other off.

🕯🕯🕯

8 AM came quickly for the Miranda house. Thankfully, it was Saturday so the hustle and bustle was restricted to Allie, Nova, and Claudia who had early morning practices. "Bro, mom was so pissed last night. I don't know if she doesn't feel good or what, but she was not having it. She yelled at AnneMarie and I. And I'm pretty sure we weren't that loud," Claudia said as she grabbed her water bottle from the fridge.