Happily Ever After (2)

With the whole Walter tribe dressed for the occasion at last, Bex and Jackie made their way over to the front yard where the ceremony had been set up, with great care to Bex's added details.

"Jackie, Bex, you look great." Danny smiled, as the pair drew closer, nudging his twin brother to turn to face the two girls.

"Thanks, you too." Bex beamed up at the shaggy haired brother as the girls stopped next to them.

"Thanks." Jackie smiled back too, her eyes trailing towards Alex as he called her over.

Cole smirked as he took in Bex's appearance. The light blue fabric that hung loosely around her as it flowed to just above her knees, the pale white heels that had strips of fabric acting as vines wrapping around her lower legs, and the way her hair fell down her back even with the top part braided together at the back. His smile saddened slightly when he noticed her bare wrists, the reminder of his broken bracelet screaming in his mind.

He cleared his throat, nudging her shoulder with his own as they walked behind Danny towards the seats. "I guess you don't scrub up too badly, New York."

"You either, Colorado." She smiled, settling into the seat in between the twins.

"Welcome, family and friends." Mato started, drawing everyone's attention to the front as he spoke, once Hayley had entered and walked down the aisle. "We are here today to witness and celebrate the marriage of Hayley Althea Young and William John Jefferson Walter. Hayley and Will have decided to embark on a new chapter of their lives. Today, they will confirm that special bond and start their new lives together. We are all honored to be here and to behold the love for and the commitment to each other." He continued, smiling at the two young adults in front of him. "Hayley and Will mark this day by not only celebrating their love for each other but by recognizing the love between all of us here. Parents, siblings, family, and friends. That love is what makes this day so special and full of joy." He added, turning to the youngest Walter brother as he smiled. "Benny, rings, please. A ring is an unbroken, never-ending circle. It is a symbol of infinity and of your everlasting love. Please turn to each other and say your vows." He said, handing the rings to their respective givers.

"Hayley," Will started, clearing his throat as he smiled at the girl stood before him. "you are the most beautiful, smartest, kindest person I know. Every day you challenge me to be the best version of myself. You are my heart, my love, my home, my everything. I'm so lucky to have found you. And I can't wait to start the rest of our lives together." He sniffed through the final words of his vows as he smiled at his soon to be wife.

"Will, on our very first date, I knew you were it for me. You are talented, funny, smart, passionate, and just pretty darn fantastic. Our journey is just beginning, and... I want to travel with you always." Hayley returned her vows through her tears. 

"Will, do you take Hayley to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Mato called to the boy.

"I do." Will smiled.

"And Hayley, do you take Will to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Of course I do." Hayley returned.

"Hayley and Will, you may now kiss." Mato smiled as the crowd cheered on the newlyweds.

-

"Bex, you did such a great job today." Skylar smiled from beside her at the table as they all ate their food.

"Everyone did." Bex smiled back, sinking into her seat with a sigh. "Oh my God, when the bouquet got destroyed, I thought I was done." She laughed, covering her face with her hands.