Small Town Rumours (2)

"Another is wise, yet I am well. Another virtuous, yet I am well. But till all graces be in one woman..." Danny continued his speech to Alex and Bex in the auditorium when the door flew open, hitting off the wall loudly making all three heads turn.

"What the hell, Alex?" Cole scolded angrily, flying down the stairs to meet his brother.

"Guys. No, no, okay? Not in the auditorium, please." Danny pleaded as Alex squared up to his brother and Bex stood next to Danny.

"You told Dad I was sneaking girls in?" Cole yelled, pushing Alex back by his shoulders.

"Hey, Cole. No. Enough." Bex cried, pushing him away from Alex.

"You told him about Me and Bex drinking?" He boomed at his younger brother, making Bex stop her attempts to hold him back as she turned around to Alex, her jaw dropped.

"You did what?" She yelled at Alex.

"He asked. I didn't say anything." Alex tried to reason to the pair.

"Which is basically a yes." Cole spat.

"Yeah, you're one to talk. Brother of the year right here, telling the whole school that I cried like a bitch." Alex yelled back.

"What are you talking about?" Cole furrowed his brows, confused as to what his younger brother was accusing him of.

"That's how you're gonna play it? Just gonna pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about?" Alex yelled as more students filled into the auditorium, filming the argument on their phones. "Cool. Good thing I have a great memory of you bawling your eyes out to Mom when your football dreams ended." Danny flew to Bex's side as Cole struggled against her grip. "Maybe I should start spreading that around, huh? I think Jordan caught it on camera." Alex stopped as Cole tackled him to the ground with a thud. Danny pulled Bex back to his side as the two brothers fought and punched each other on the floor.

"Stop!" Danny called, moving to drag his twin back. "Cole."

-

"Do you think I should go to Monty's to make things up with Skylar?" Nathan asked Lee, Isaac and Jackie in the canteen.

"I mean, I don't know. You were kind of like a level- 9,000 clinger, so..." Isaac replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Wait. Really?" Nathan questioned, a small amount of panic in his voice.

"Dude, a song?" Isaac laughed. "You don't do that until, like... marriage."

"Well, some people just need space." Lee added, moving to grab his phone as it chimed. "What's this?" He questioned, opening the live video to reveal two boys fighting in the auditorium.

"Wait, is that..." Jackie trailed off, noticing Danny and Bex yelling inaudibly at the fighting pair.

"Shit." Nathan concluded, jumping out of his seat to run out of the door, the other three hot on his trail.

-

"You guys, stop!" Nathan yelled, leaving Jackie at the door to the auditorium as he, Isaac and Lee fought their way through the crowd to get to their brothers.

"Guys, help!" Danny called as he and Bex tried to grab Cole.

"Get off me." Alex grunted as Cole continued his assault.

"Get off of him." Danny yelled. "Guys, get off."

"Get off of me." Cole yelled, falling to the ground as Alex spun around, landing on top of him before getting grabbed by Isaac, Danny and Lee whilst Bex and Nathan pulled Cole up.