All TxT members || TikTok loyalty tests

Soobin. . .
Soobin and Y/N wandered through the supermarket aisles, on a mission to grab snacks for game night with the rest of TxT. As they strolled, their fingers intertwined, Yeonjun veered off towards aisle seven, determined to get the ingredients for homemade sausage rolls.
Hueningkai and Taehyun darted away to gather drinks, while Beomgyu lingered close to Soobin and Y/N, his curiosity piqued by their playful interaction.
Y/N had seen a funny challenge on TikTok and couldn't resist trying it on Soobin. With a mischievous glint in her eye, she silently released his hand.
Soobin took a few more steps before stopping abruptly. He stared at his now empty hand, then spun around, his face contorted into a look of pure concern, like a forlorn puppy. His eyes seemed to ask, "Why?"

Beomgyu, only a few feet away, halted, watching the scene unfold. He struggled to suppress his laughter.

Soobin's eyes widened, his voice breaking the silence. "Did I do something?"

Y/N bit her lip to keep from laughing. "No, Soobin. You didn't do anything."

Soobin's expression turned even more dramatic. "Are we... are we over? In the middle of a supermarket... on aisle two?"

Y/N couldn't hold back her giggles any longer. "No, silly. We're not over. I was just teasing you."

Beomgyu snorted, finally letting his laughter escape. "You should've seen your face, Soobin. Priceless!"

Soobin pouted, crossing his arms. "That's not funny, Y/N. I was really worried."

Y/N stepped closer, reaching for his hand again. "I'm sorry, Soobin. I couldn't resist. You're just so cute when you're confused."

He sighed, his lips curling into a reluctant smile. "Okay, but no more TikTok pranks in the supermarket."

Beomgyu chuckled, shaking his head. "Too late, buddy. You've set the bar high. Can't wait to see what she does next."

Y/N winked at Beomgyu. "Oh, I have plenty more ideas."

Soobin groaned playfully. "Great. I'm in for it now."

Hueningkai and Taehyun returned, arms full of drinks, just in time to catch the end of the exchange. "What's going on here?" Hueningkai asked, eyes twinkling with curiosity.

"Y/N was just testing Soobin's loyalty," Beomgyu said with a grin.

Taehyun raised an eyebrow. "In a supermarket? Classic."

Y/N nodded. "It's all in good fun."

Soobin pulled her close, shaking his head. "You're lucky I love you."

Y/N laughed, leaning into him. "I know."

As they continued their shopping, the playful banter echoed through the aisles, each member of TxT contributing to the lively atmosphere. The supermarket had never seen such a lively, animated group, and game night promised to be even more entertaining.

Yeonjun. . .
Yeonjun sat in the car, tapping away on his phone, texting the other TXT members about their upcoming schedules. "Beomgyu, can you make sure to bring the outfit for the photoshoot?" he typed out, waiting for a reply.

Moments later, he looked up just in time to see Y/N walking out of the shop. She had a large bag in one hand and an even larger bouquet of flowers in the other, her face lit up with a huge grin.

Yeonjun raised an eyebrow as she got into the car. "What's with the flowers?" he asked, curiosity getting the better of him.

Y/N handed the bouquet to him, trying to suppress a giggle. "Here you go!"